Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I get into some kind of conflict with someone like that, I just bend them over my knee and whip em with a switch.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I saw the school tape. My brother was walking into the lunch room and just garzed this huge kid,
      and about 2 minutes later the kid taps Adam (my brother) on the sholder, Adam turens arownd and POW!
      Adam fell on a table and compound fractures his finger. And the kid might have been high on coke.
      thare in highschool and high on coke. Dame the world is ****ed
      Last edited by photoeye0; 02-06-2005, 08:07 PM.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Kids would smoke weed in my schools bathroom all the time in the middle of class
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

at my high school, they'd go b4 school and do it, during school, after school.......my high school was like pothead central...lol...just about everybody did it....

Comment

Thats weed but COKE.

Comment

Not Uncommon at all

When i was 16 a guy at my work gave me a lift home ( he was same age as me ) , and on the ride home he's like.. so do you burn rocks? im like what? Do you do coke? I was like.. no, never tried it... and he said, you should, its a fun time.. but if you do.., wear sunglasses, cause your eyes get ****ed

More people do that when there teenagers then you think

In highschool i knew atleast one person that did a kind of drug, except heroine.. havent had any of those yet
              Joe H
              2000 Chevy Impala
              3400 3.4 Liter V6
              Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
              U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
              Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Damn, that really sounds like a succer punch ... That's crazy ..

oddly that sort of thing is really becoming common now a days.

everyone wants to make a name for themselves.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  damn matt you got WRECKED, lol i suppose the only reason i never got beat up was cause i was like 6'1, and worked out, lol and i hung with craig who is like 6'4, lol
                  I don't know what you are talking about, I got picked on damn near everyday until high school. I Earned my rights to pick on mother****ers that used to pick on me.

Comment

Well Adam is pressing charges and so is the school.

Comment

why is he pressing charges, just deal with it one on one off school grounds...
                      2000 DX, Blue
                      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

like the title of the form, my borther is a little guy and this kid would smear him all over the road,
                        and what highschool kid do you know will actually fight one on one.

Comment

Yeah **** that, deal with it the right way and have the kid suspended or whatever, if he tries anything else then he will be expelled or whatnot, don't let some kid potentially **** up your brothers life.

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                            Yeah **** that, deal with it the right way and have the kid suspended or whatever, if he tries anything else then he will be expelled or whatnot, don't let some kid potentially **** up your brothers life.
                            Ok, lets think about this. Hes a ****ing cokehead, and hes way bigger. I suggest your brother just deal with it. If he gets the kid in trouble the kids just going to catch him away from school and give him more than a black eye and fractured finger. The way I see it, its time for big bro to take control....that or give lil bro a ****ing baseball bat or something. In my experience in fighting,(mostly bar fighting) A coked up little guy is hard enough to control, much less someone bigger than you. THis kid need his ass to be ****ed up, not suspended, thats just going to make things worse....Been there done that.

In 8th grade, i was still in texas. I was at a football game and me and my best friend were talking to these 2 girls. Another one of my "friends" came over trying to show off and slapped me. Needless to say he got ****ed the **** up. The next day i expected it to be over, but got the ass whippin of my life at the bus stop. (he had his 25 year old gang-leading cousin, and a couple of his goons there with him. INstead of running I stood there, fought back as good as I could, managed to hit one hard enough to make him stop, but failed to do the rest. If it wasnt for the bus, i problably would have been beat very badly. INstead I walked away with a broken nose, and a couple of bruises. The bus came, I got on it, showing them that I wasnt scared. WHen I got home and my mom and dad saw this, they called the cops and they went through there whole bull****, and got the kids in trouble. THis inturn brought a month of fighting everyday, with the final day ending in a 9 milli being held to the back of my head on the basketball court. IT go so bad, that all the friends I had grown up with, turned their backs on me and I had to do it myself. The sheriff finally told my mom that I was going to have to move and there was nothing further they could do. I moved to another school, and after a month there I moved up here due to moving to another school not solving my issue with the "gang". What would have solved this? If my uncle, whom I do not talk to anymore, who knew the 25 year old cousin, would have stepped up and ****ed him up. Moral of the story, Leave it alone and swallow your pride, or hire someone to **** that kid up in your brothers name.
                            It might not make much sense, but i've been in a way worse situation, and dealing with it through the school, I GUARANTEE, will make it worse on your brother, and for sure bring another ass whippin or 2.....But hey like I said, Its the only way for him to learn. Give him some advice from me. Tell him to take those ass whippins with pride and learn from him. Cause when those fights get real dangerous in the future, hes going to have the experience that most people dont. Tell him that 90 percent of people are pussies and the only way to learn is to ride. Tell him to never back down from this guy and he has my respect. Even if that guy comes at him everyday for the next year, As long as he shows him that hes not scared, he will have the respect of everyone else....and for the people that do not respect him, hopefully he will learn from is experience, and be able to force them to respect him...

Sorry if no one agrees with my advice, but its how ive learned and earned my respect in this town.

Also...lol, PUt him on a strict diet of 250g of protein per day, an equal amount of Complex carbs, no junkfood bull**** sugar, and at least 4k cals a day, cause lil bro needs some meat put on him....Also tell him to check into some juijitsu or Muay thai kb....they will really help him with his confidence.

If it doesnt work out, pay for me a plane ticket and I'll beat the Coke out of the little ****ers veins IN TEH NAME OF CP.
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0
                              like the title of the form, my borther is a little guy and this kid would smear him all over the road,
                              and what highschool kid do you know will actually fight one on one.
                              If he doesnt fight one on one, tell lil bro to drop to the ground and cover his face, They you get YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER AND GO HUNTING. This is easy stuff man....Your the big bro, take control.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If he is on coke then tell the school, the will expell the faggot.

Comment

Working...
                                X