Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people have issues i say. highschool is a waste of time.... plain and simple. the only thing that slightly matters is you GPA for college. all the rest is the governments way of babysitting you till your legal. if you can't work out your issues by the time you get done with highschool you should go into the military where its ok that can get your ass kicked and the other person gets away without getting into trouble, or at least much trouble.
    i've had a few minor straches but nothing really to bad... i finished highschool never having one conflict with someone from the school. its all about the kind of self image you portray. if you have too big of an ego; or give the impression you can be walked all over your bound to get into conflicts.
    i ask people i went to school with and it appears an image i had was one of a half crazyed person ready to flip at any moment given the wrong instance.
    im not really anything to be afraid of but obviously the image other people veiewed me as got the point across that i wasn't out to be ****ed with.
    the average person won't attack someone unless in a rage. or they feel they can get away without consequences. people don't go around in a rage.(most sane people) so if you make it clear that they won't get away without some sort of consequence via you. they will leave you be.

little bro needs to get a self image.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

My borther is a smart kid and he is not going fight some coked out mammoth of a highschool kid. AND FIGHTING IS GAY .
      If you have to prove how much of a "man" you are by beating someone else up thare is something wrong with you.
      Fighting isn't going ot get you anywair ever.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

End of story

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Sometimes fighting is inevitable or unavoidable... but I don't go around looking for a reason to hit someone If I do get in a fight I know where to hit to end it, i'm never looking to beat someone to a bloody pulp... just make it so they don't want anymore real quick
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

you don't have to fight i agree fighting is gay. I say have him hold his own and learn self respect. asking him to fight the guy wouldn't make him any better than the cocky ****er who started the problem. he deserves the right to defend himself no matter the case tho
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

self confidence is key. Martial arts is by far the best confidence builder available.

4years

Comment

You said it all bpt...and i agree with bruce a little....I guess things were different back in my day. All I'm saying is one day is for sure "nowadays". If a kid knows that he can mess with you without getting his ass kicked, hes going to....Nowdays, jail, nor suspension scares troublemakers, I dont know what planet you guys have been living on. Fighting is gay but with the amount of people today trying to make a name for themselves, its almost necessary to make it through school, unless, exactly as bpt said, you have the image that says dont **** with me I will fight back. Go ahead photoeye, have your parents go to the authorities, just know that you were warned, and when your lil bro is getting his asskicked every day, remember I TOLD YOU SO...

p.s. 2 years Muai Thai kb, 9-10 kids that enrolled were there because they were tired of getting picked on.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ever see that movie fight club
                  Joe H
                  2000 Chevy Impala
                  3400 3.4 Liter V6
                  Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                  U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                  Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
                    ever see that movie fight club
                    that is an AWESOME movie

Comment

We're getting off base here... you guys make it sound like this kid gets picked on and beat up everyday... he bumped into a kid at lunch.. and got his ass beat.. it was a one time chance... it probobly wont happen again, he probobly wont even see that kid anymore.. if he will just drop it , it'll pass pretty quick and wont have any more problems
                      Joe H
                      2000 Chevy Impala
                      3400 3.4 Liter V6
                      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
                      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
                      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Give it up joe, they know what to do.
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
                          We still fight as fair as we ever did, not like there gonna shank you

Just this morning before school ( im at school atm ) a kid wanted too fight me over the dumbest ****.. i was standing outside and a plastic bottle of orange juice came rolling by my foot on the ground and i stepped on it for whatever reason, and this big kid gets in my face and is like wtf dude, that was my drink, you gonna buy me another one? you wanna come step off school grounds for asecond? and it had like 2 sips of it left in a 16 oz bottle.. dont back down, dont go crying too some teacher.. just stand up too the guy and he'll back down first
                          lol d0od your in new hampshire, of course your not gonna get shanked if i had to guess id say your school is close to 90 something percent preppy white kids, so the highschool you go to, is not the same as the highschool bruce went to, in your highschool you get slapped, in bruces you get jumped and cut.
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

And the kid in question is in clearwater mn.....??? Bruce was never the one in question...

but then again after reading their local news trying to find a good comeback to that, two of the top stories are about teens....Your violent mfers...lol, Maybe he should go to the police, then go into protective custody....maybe even move to a different town....and definitely change his name

Last edited by Kelly; 02-09-2005, 07:53 PM.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

right but the kid in question has nothing to do with the whole conversation, yeah he got his ass whipped, but this thread turned into what everyone else would do, "id never call the cops, id fight back, id stand up for my self", blah blah blah, every highschool, and every kid is diffrent, yeah great stand up got your self in a maine, or a newhampshire highschool, take some hits great, goto the bronx, or hartford ct, or bridgeport ct, and see what happins, thats all im saying.
                              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!
                              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

dude i grew up in a place called sunnyside "whetto". A mexican gang ridden neigborhood. I had 3 friends killed before I was in highschool. Dont talk to me about not knowing how it goes in those kind of places.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X