Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst way to spend your tax return

This is my submission. I got $849 back.

$500 - credit card payment (****ing credit cards, still owe $2xxx)
    $100 - Medical bill from my motorcycle accident my insurance refuses to pay for whatever reason
    $249 - goes towards the $325 I spent on monday for various DUI-related expenses.

Don't be like me, kids! **** credit cards (I never had any credit card debt until this year, it adds up QUICK!!!), don't ride motorcycles like a retard, and don't drink and drive! What a ****ty year!!! hahahaha
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Motorcycles are fun, no need too stop riding them just cause of a bad experience
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

sorry to hear that bro.. i know how you feel. on monday, i sign my life away to 12 grand in debt for the next 5 years.. my whopping 350 bucks in tax return went towards a down payment on my new car

Comment

I got 3500 back....i love children...

1. first and formost, Im finding a first gen 323 or protege.(watching a 1st gen pro on ebay)
        2. Second, if I dont win the damn gtx engine in the raffle, Im buying one.

3. Whatevers left, ill probably buy my girlfriend and son some new toys.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
          Motorcycles are fun, no need too stop riding them just cause of a bad experience
          I've ridden some friend's bikes since, and I still love it, but I just don't have the cashola to get another bike. Maybe someday, who knows.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
            I got 3500 back....i love children...
            Word, I'm getting close to 5g's back (1 kid, but i worked in 3 different states this year). Most of it is already spent, but i'm gonna get an inexpensive lil bike because gas aint getting any cheaper around here.

93' 5spd DX
            R.I.P

Comment

Yeah man, credit cards = teh evil!

My return came in yesterday as well, $733 and some change. It's all going towards the GTR swap. I think Im gonna save up some more over the next few paychecks and get Haltech.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Earned income credit is the ****

Comment

I can't wait to figure out my return... 2003 sucked 'cause I was in Iraq the whole time so I didn't pay any taxes, and if you don't pay taxes you don't get any money back
                  '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                  '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                  '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                  '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                  '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                  '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                    I can't wait to figure out my return... 2003 sucked 'cause I was in Iraq the whole time so I didn't pay any taxes, and if you don't pay taxes you don't get any money back
                    **** dude I've been in the US all year and I owe those bastards $33.

Comment

Working...
                    X