And the cake comes out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tviera
    Dude, that **** almost got me going. If I did that my girl would want stuff like that form me all the time. I'm putting a bow around my junk and see if she takes it.
    No **** that she knows this doesn't happen eevry day,

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
      Dude, that **** almost got me going. If I did that my girl would want stuff like that form me all the time. I'm putting a bow around my junk and see if she takes it.
      u guys r so wrong......most girls would NOT expect stuff like that from ya'll all the time.....my guy does sweet stuff for me, but i don't expect it all the time.....actually, ya wanna know what we did for VDAY??? we worked on his car all day.....we didn't go eat or nething......we just worked on his car and kinda hung out....and i'm not pissed the least bit about it....

and if u really put a bow around ur "junk", and IF ur girl is like u make her out to be, then, i know someone who's gonna be in the dog house......

Comment

lol
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

She tends to speak in I's and me's. In fact the more I wrote about her the more I realized that I wasn't happy and now I'm currently single/happy
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

i hate greedy b*tches......i'm happy that ur happy.......

but, since ur post about putting a bow on ur "junk" was on VDAY.....then, ur post about u bein single and happy was....the morning after VDAY......i can't help but wonder.......

u broke up with her on VDAY?

Comment

hahahaha

We went to the beach for sunset (About 6:15) and walk around on the beach for a good 45 mins and headed home :suckie:

Comment

lol i bought sondra a damn spa package thingy, faciel, massage, manacure, something else, and a light snack, lol then i cooked dinner, some savery pork, mixed veggies, and scalloped potatos, lol
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I got my girl tons of langerie that she had to try on the same night. Then we went for dinner and drinks, and one very hot night.
                  "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by mzdachik98
                    i hate greedy b*tches......i'm happy that ur happy.......

but, since ur post about putting a bow on ur "junk" was on VDAY.....then, ur post about u bein single and happy was....the morning after VDAY......i can't help but wonder.......

u broke up with her on VDAY?
                    Yeah, we were only together for a month and a half. I didn't realize just how much she drank. WOW what a horrible drunk. She would get all needy and ask if I was going to leave her. It happened again last night at dinner, and I just looked at her and said " yes ". Our friends pushed us together after much protest by myself. I got drunk, slept with her one night and it was awesome so I was like," what the hell" and hooked up. IT WAS NOT A GOOD THING.
                    Tony
                    Intense Performance
                    Mazda Club
                    of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                    www.responsenegative.com
                    www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

I got Melissa a heart shaped pendant thingy and a card with a heartfelt message

she got me candy and a card... damn I love Andes mint/chocolates
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                      '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                      '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
                        ... damn I love Andes mint/chocolates
                        Slam them babies in the freezer...
                        Tony
                        Intense Performance
                        Mazda Club
                        of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                        www.responsenegative.com
                        www.cystband.com

Comment

i ended up getting my man some gym shorts, cuz he sleeps in them, with clemson logo on them.....he loves clemson..lol.......and....3 great times of mind blowing sex.....hee hee.....God, I love him. lol

my present? the beach.....this weekend.....yay!!!!

Comment

only 3??? Prude
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
                              only 3??? Prude

Comment

lol
                                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X