Mazfest 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazfest 2005

Anyone in California going to Mazfest 2005 at Buttonwillow in May? I'm thinking of going if I can get the weekend off. Haven't seen more than a couple of 2nd generation Protege owners so I'm hoping that there will be some more there.
    1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
    www.mazdaforum.com
    www.msprotege.com

HONDA

http://members.cardomain.com/bogey883

got a link to a web site?
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

ill go and take my 2nd gen.......only if you all can gimme some gas money for the trip down there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
        ill go and take my 2nd gen.......only if you all can gimme some gas money for the trip down there lol
        from my house its:
        Total Est. Time: 16 hours, 40 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1084.46 miles
        and i am going :\

More Information

Comment

I really don't have a link yet... there is a link up on the MOCC site.. www.moccforums.com with some information from MOCC.

its only a 2 hour drive for me...
          1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
          www.mazdaforum.com
          www.msprotege.com

HONDA

http://members.cardomain.com/bogey883

Comment

i found the link right after i asked :\

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
              from my house its:
              Total Est. Time: 16 hours, 40 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1084.46 miles
              and i am going :\

damn i think for me its like 13 or 14 hours but i gotta drive thru nevada so ill have to make alot of stops and gamble lol

Comment

I wish I could be out in cali at that time.. I would photograph at the track .. That would be fun.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I'll try and make it, since I have no excuse not to. I will dry to drag my friend with an RX7 also.

Comment

Well, I hope I can but I need to see if I get this job.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

this is actually a road trip i'd CONSIDER making.... if it was in july/august

but the Z5 is still going to be in there in may, and theres no way thats driving that far

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon

but the Z5 is still going to be in there in may, and theres no way thats driving that far
                        Why do i keep thinking you have a 1.8L? LOL
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon

pigeon, u and i have the same car.....urs is manual and mine's not.....that's the only difference.....i've driven to pennsylvania and back and iowa and back...no probs....i live in south carolina
                          but, sorry to say, but i won't be at mazdafest.....i think my car would make it, but i'm hoping to get this job that i have lined up, so i won't be able to go

Comment

my 1.5L wont even go more then 8 miles on the freeway before it starts to smoke and leak all the oil i need a new head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                              Why do i keep thinking you have a 1.8L? LOL
                              hahaha, because i HAVE a 1.8L, its just sitting in my house... lol
                              And I asked you questions and mailed you pictures of it and stuff before I bought it, you prolly just thought I had it in the car... lol

and i owe you too, i still never forgot how you took off your Z5's valve cover to take pics of your cam bearing caps for me... because i mixed up the order of mine (cause im awesome)
                              lol

Originally posted by mzdachik98
                              pigeon, u and i have the same car.....urs is manual and mine's not.....that's the only difference.....i've driven to pennsylvania and back and iowa and back...no probs....i live in south carolina
                              but, sorry to say, but i won't be at mazdafest.....i think my car would make it, but i'm hoping to get this job that i have lined up, so i won't be able to go
                              haha, yes mzdachik, however there is one difference between my car and your car
                              yours runs properly... lol, and mine runs on 3 cylinders

i dunno, it should make it... but imagine it didnt... lol
                              imagine i lost all compression in one cylinder... and im over 30 hours away from home, that would be one expensive tow

might as well just sell the car there, and take the bus back home and buy another one
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X