What Would You Do...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would You Do...?

Guy takes a beating at pizza place while others watch.

I wouldn't have been any help to that guy, the dude that hit him was HUGE! lol Ida done the same, just watch the guy get beat down. That guy could break me in half. heh
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

It happens.. most people would do exactly the same thing, just stand around and watch

Back in 8'th grade there was this little kid that got off at his bus stop afterschool and this huge kid came up to him and started pounding the **** out of him right by the road and all the cars on the road just stopped and watched and noone even did anything when the guy was like 100 pounds heavier then the little guy, and getting completely messing the little guy up
      Last edited by Vash00es; 02-25-2005, 05:34 AM.
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Yeah it's odd, but in all honest, I saw the guy mouthing off. I mean it's not even that serious. I honestly think they were all wrong, all three of them. The girl shouldn't have skipped the line.. The guy shouldn't have mouthed off, and the boyfriend shouldn't have hit the other guy for that.

As for to bring him down .. It looks like the chairs are bolted to the ground, cause that what i would of had to pick up to crack that mutha****a in his skull . Or a swift kick to the balls
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          Yeah it's odd, but in all honest, I saw the guy mouthing off. I mean it's not even that serious. I honestly think they were all wrong, all three of them. The girl shouldn't have skipped the line.. The guy shouldn't have mouthed off, and the boyfriend shouldn't have hit the other guy for that.

As for to bring him down .. It looks like the chairs are bolted to the ground, cause that what i would of had to pick up to crack that mutha****a in his skull . Or a swift kick to the balls
          dude, how could you even say that... she clearly cut in front of them, they have a right to mouth off and tell her to get her ass in the back of the line where she belongs

her and her ****-for-brains boyfriend are 100% in the wrong

Comment

If only somebody had a stun-gun

i don't think I woulda stepped in on that one... that ****er was HUGE!!! If the guy was my size or not much bigger i'd step in but i'm not gonna get into it with a 450lb bipolar-retard unless I have an equalizer.
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

i agree with pigeon....he had every right to say something to her, and she shouldn't have gone and been a little wimp about it and let her b/f pound the crap out of the guy........

Comment

i definitely wouldn't step in though, b/c it is not your business and what if you tried to grab the guy off of the other guy, and the big guy slips or something and hits his head, and falls unconcious. You are gonna get sued. It really sucks for the guy who got beaten, but if i was that guy and no one jumped in, especially complete strangers, i would understand.
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mzdachik98
                  i agree with pigeon....he had every right to say something to her, and she shouldn't have gone and been a little wimp about it and let her b/f pound the crap out of the guy........
                  well said!

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                  what if you tried to grab the guy off of the other guy, and the big guy slips or something and hits his head, and falls unconcious. You are gonna get sued. It really sucks for the guy who got beaten, but if i was that guy and no one jumped in, especially complete strangers, i would understand.
                  see, i'd WANT to step in... but i'd be useless in that situation unless I had a weapon..
                  because I could guarantee I could wind up and crack that big guy in the face 2 or 3 times, with my fist as hard as i can... and he wouldnt go down, and he'd just do exactly what he did to the other guy, to me.

but, i would never be able to watch something get that out of hand... especially when they're WRONG... what if the smaller guy got a brain hemmorage and ended up dying or something...

after the second or third shot and the smaller one was clearly loosing... and the retarded big guy kept pounding, i woulda stepped in... and even tho theres a 99.9% chance i'd be in the hospital, that "jones" guy would be leaving with a set of swollen testicles... or one eye

and if for any reason i got him off balance and he fell and went unconscious... i wouldnt be worried bout him "suing" me... i'd be worried bout him and his crew finding out who i am and getting me the next day

Comment

i dunno man... i just watched the video again a few times

its a hard call, it is kinda useless stepping in... at least for someone of my size/fighting ability... im smaller than everyone else that was in that room

to be honest, i dont think i know what i'd do...

in reality, theres a chance i might actually be a disgrace to myself... and not do anything... just like everyone else in the room

Comment

he deserved it, He saw a confrontation when the guy was in his face, and he turned his eyes. If that big mfer came at me mouthing, damn right Im giving him the best that Ive got as quick as I can give it to him. Ive fought someone like that before and was scared ****less. I hit him about 4 times, barely fazing him, and then he finally connected with one and I loss my legs. I bounced back up and just boxed his ****ing ears until the police got there. The guy in the video had alot of power but he was slow as hell. I would have done like bruce said and brought a swift kick to the nuts and then a barrage of quick punches. NO matter how big someone is, if you lay 10 or 15 good solid punches on them, they are going to feel at least one. The guy was a pussy, he talked some **** and caught the wrath of the angry bf. Bottom line is he should have never looked away.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 00ProDX
                        he deserved it, He saw a confrontation when the guy was in his face, and he turned his eyes. If that big mfer came at me mouthing, damn right Im giving him the best that Ive got as quick as I can give it to him. Ive fought someone like that before and was scared ****less. I hit him about 4 times, barely fazing him, and then he finally connected with one and I loss my legs. I bounced back up and just boxed his ****ing ears until the police got there. The guy in the video had alot of power but he was slow as hell. I would have done like bruce said and brought a swift kick to the nuts and then a barrage of quick punches. NO matter how big someone is, if you lay 10 or 15 good solid punches on them, they are going to feel at least one. The guy was a pussy, he talked some **** and caught the wrath of the angry bf. Bottom line is he should have never looked away.
                        no no, thats if you were the guy who got his ass kicked...

what if you were a bystander?

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                          i dunno man... i just watched the video again a few times

its a hard call, it is kinda useless stepping in... at least for someone of my size/fighting ability... im smaller than everyone else that was in that room

to be honest, i dont think i know what i'd do...

in reality, theres a chance i might actually be a disgrace to myself... and not do anything... just like everyone else in the room
                          What you do is find a damn pizza roller or something heavy and crack the ****er in the temple. No matter what your situation is, theres always a way to win a fight. To me a fight is a fight whether its fair or not. If its an all out streetfight I do whatever it takes to come out on top. That son of a bitch would have caught something hard between the eyes.

Im pumped now, I think ima go find some trouble tonight.
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                            no no, thats if you were the guy who got his ass kicked...

what if you were a bystander?
                            If I was the bystander it would have never gotten that far. As soon as I saw that big ****er run in the door, and the owner run back behind the counter, I would have been scanning for something for him to eat, other than pizza. Being scared doesnt do anything for you. Any one can beat the **** out of anyone. Just a matter of how you do it.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

you think identically to my brother.

but you and him have both been in situations like this before (he's a corrections officer at a prison)

the only fights i've ever been in, have been reasonably fair one on one fights...
                              any fight that would have been unfair, i've stepped in and everything stopped... nothing escalated...

but i've never been present in any thing THAT unfair

****, im pumped too... but in a different way
                              watching that really upsets me

Comment

Working...
                              X