X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats my deal? *Joe99ES / Astyl*

Im gonna cut right into it...

I know theres afew members on here that dislike me, possibly even hate me with a burning passion, as some of my PM's have led me to believe, And even though my username has been changed, i still carry alot of past luggage with me thats seemed to follow through to my new username from astyl, and it showed plainly in some of the posts made against me

But keep in mind, this IS a new username, and i HAVE changed in my ways even though it might not seem as such, do not carry grudges over from astyl, onto joe99es, With astyl, every thread that i posted in somehow got turned into a domestic vs import war, this is not the case with joe99es, i can only think of one thread thats gone down that route, and that was a casual one, whereis with astyl, there must of been 20+ that turned into heated discussions, i HAVE changed my mindset, in that sense

I do not need past grudges and other BS coming back to haunt me on this new username, so please forget anything that you have against me.. If i make a post or comment that really rubs you the wrong way, or dosent go right, simply ignore it, do not post a response, because i do post back, and those usually end up turning into flame wars and killing purposeful threads, just ignore it and go on with your day

That being said, yes i do like V8's more then domestics, thats been made obvious, and i am a biased assclown in that sense, but i do think that 4 bangers have there place in the big scheme of things, and i do not go out and openly seek to put down and destroy anyone that says they like 4 bangers more then V8's, It just erks me with people COMPARE them too V8's, because they are nothing alike, keep the classes too themselves

I will not start a flame war, or ruin a thread for no reason, Something has to happen for me to start doing that, IE, being provoked, like when i post a comment in a thread, that was on topic, even if it didnt make sense at all... and instead of ignorning it, someone posts back and calls me a assclown and tells me to **** off, obviously im going to post back and ****s gonna hit the fan, as has happened many times in the past, so if a scenerio like this comes up, and one of my posts do not make sense too you / dont add up, then post a reply in a FRIENDLY manor, or just ignore it completely, do not post some not needed BS, because i will fire back

Like stated above, i dont come on here with the purpose of ruining threads, and starting flame wars, i come on here with the same purpose that you guys do, this is a good forum, and i do enjoy it, but if we're talking about something, then all of a sudden totally off topic and out of the blue, someone posts up a video of a 4 banger beating a 5.0 mustang on the drag strip and then makes a public comment to me about it ( which has happened in a thread ) then thats going to cause problems aswell, because you just openly seeked to start a problem with me out of the blue, unprovoked.. and whatever grudges you might have against me, keep them too yourself, or PM me if you have a problem with me, i wont ruin threads if you dont help in that, IE ignore any stupid posts i make that makes you wanna post some bad reply back at me, just ignore me and go back on topic, I wont continue a argument if you dont, it takes two to talk

That being said, please keep all the replys to this thread "orderly" i dont need people shooting off at me on here when im making a honest effort and trying to level with you guys and stop the BS thats been going on

I have recognized that some people have treated me differently since the name change, in a positive way, mainly redfox and lscrx, who used to be two of my biggest flame war enemies i guess you could say, and i havent had anything bad go on with them in the whole time that ive had the new username, but there afew afew people on here that have taken the past with them over to my new username, and dont let **** go, well forget the BS that astyl brought to the table, because im trying to change up on here and be more "friendly" and not such a V8 biased jackoff, and i havent had any serious problems with anyone on here yet, save for one or two people, so lets try to keep it that way, i wont and never go with the intention of ruining threads or starting flame wars, just take it easy on me, when it comes to me you guys never let anything slide and everythings a big issue, whereis if some other member would of made the same comment that i made, it wouldent even be that big of a deal and noone would even mention it, but one wrong comment from ME and its D-Day all over again, just let it go fellas

Try to keep the replys to this clean, im open to suggestions on how i can be better on here, just dont be a jackass about it, if you reply to this professionally and seriously with honest opinions on how i can be better, ill take what you say too heart
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

stop making ignorant comments then
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

why do u say ... your saying that if someone makes an ignorent comment ur gunna reply back.. but when you make one.. its expected for us 2 ignore it... , just dont post anything stupid and there will be no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
        That being said, yes i do like V8's more then domestics

Comment

joe99es,
          you like v8's more than domestics?
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

haha I never even had a clue Joe99es=Asytl, now it all adds up. Funny thing, it wasn't the old username haunting you, it was just plain old you.
            Visit My Garage

Comment

people need to move on. i am thankful that you have stuck with the club when you could haev gone to the OTHER place. and i wish people would represent us a little better then they do, what with all the flaming. a disagreement is fine, a flame war is unwelcome. i think that people latch on to you because you were a major target of our dislike in the past.

this isnt a ****ing country club. we do not want to make ANYONE feel unwelcome. if i was a supermod i would whip out the banstick for bad fellowship from now on.

as for the 8 vs 4 argument... well thats not for this thread.
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

not all v8s were domestic...HA.....he does love imports...WOOO!
                Its like reverse psychology or somethin
                Eat ****.

Comment

too much reading...stop being an asshole
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Hey you guys need to at least give him credit for trying to change is public appearance. You can't blame a Man for trying.

Some of yall need to just kick back and chill out because it's not that serious. It's a frigin car forum, so don't act like Mazda is the only car Production company in the universe.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

The way I see it, I'm glad Joe99Es is here, If he wasn't this whole place would turn into a giant 4 cylinder cricle jerk. He offers an excellent counterpoint and keeps our collective head out of the clouds...

Comment

Alright, from now on anyone who starts a flamewar or engages in personal attacks against Joe99Es deserves only one fate.
                        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                          Hey you guys need to at least give him credit for trying to change is public appearance. You can't blame a Man for trying.

Some of yall need to just kick back and chill out because it's not that serious. It's a frigin car forum, so don't act like Mazda is the only car Production company in the universe.
                          Originally posted by Kiddx
                          people need to move on. i am thankful that you have stuck with the club when you could haev gone to the OTHER place. and i wish people would represent us a little better then they do, what with all the flaming. a disagreement is fine, a flame war is unwelcome. i think that people latch on to you because you were a major target of our dislike in the past.

this isnt a ****ing country club. we do not want to make ANYONE feel unwelcome. if i was a supermod i would whip out the banstick for bad fellowship from now on.

as for the 8 vs 4 argument... well thats not for this thread.
                          Exactly. From what I've observed in the time that "Astyl" became "Joe99es", and certain members found out, it was those members who ensued the flame war 99% of the time. In each case it was a result of a comment made by Joe99es. These comments did not differ at all from comments made by other members on the forums. Did those other members get bitched at? No, they did not. It's was only because Joe is that Astyl guy that we all hate with a bitter disgust because he said our four door grocery getters are homosexual. OH NOES!!1 Get over yourselves and stop looking for a reason to start a fight with him.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i personally enjoy it when you get 3 stubborn bastards like me, joe, and edwin in the same thread
                            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                              Exactly. From what I've observed in the time that "Astyl" became "Joe99es", and certain members found out, it was those members who ensued the flame war 99% of the time. In each case it was a result of a comment made by Joe99es. These comments did not differ at all from comments made by other members on the forums. Did those other members get bitched at? No, they did not. It's was only because Joe is that Astyl guy that we all hate with a bitter disgust because he said our four door grocery getters are homosexual. OH NOES!!1 Get over yourselves and stop looking for a reason to start a fight with him.
                              Except for the fact that he writes dumb **** without knowing what he's talking about
                              Attached Files
                              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                              X