Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as long as he doesnt keep posting like an ass.... who really cares.... i mean look at protege chris... when he first had the name protegechris he was annoying as ****.... now he has changed his name and noone gives him hell...

Comment

noone ever gives me hell cept for a select two people

It wasent even that big of a deal, i just thought i needed to get it out and said
      Joe H
      2000 Chevy Impala
      3400 3.4 Liter V6
      Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
      U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
      Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
        as long as he doesnt keep posting like an ass.... who really cares.... i mean look at protege chris... when he first had the name protegechris he was annoying as ****.... now he has changed his name and noone gives him hell...
        there are several other members of this forum that post like asses and no one says anything to them. Talk **** to all of them or none of them. I see almost every post on this site, and have yet to see a post by Joe that offended me.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Your the man
          Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
            noone ever gives me hell cept for a select two people

It wasent even that big of a deal, i just thought i needed to get it out and said
            I think you've been better since changing your name... I don't think i've gotten into it half as much as I used to

My advice, don't post inflamatory stuff... if you're provoked by something one of us 4-banger guys says just take a break and go jerk off to Days of Thunder or something
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Joe H
              2000 Chevy Impala
              3400 3.4 Liter V6
              Fun Times

Comment

haha
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I just don't see the point of all the domestic V8 **** talking . . . it's a protege board, random posts in threads that aren't about domestics are just a waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                    I just don't see the point of all the domestic V8 **** talking . . . it's a protege board, random posts in threads that aren't about domestics are just a waste of space.
                    So was my "haha" post above yours.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

bah who cares, so the kid has a diffrence of opinion, as long as flaming is kept to a minimum, and not too,too out of control then it should not be an issue, i personally wanna get rid of my car for a truck, or an srt-4, who cares.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

only after you install those clear corners that will be on your doorstep on thursday, and after you take pictures so we can forget about images of MY favorite 3rd gen 1.6 with amber corners

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

my car is your fav???

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yeah, its simple and clean, and the turbo puts you ahead in points.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

wel ****ing a, lol well your car my fav one now, lol

186.08whp
                              225.94wtq
                              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

sweet! Now enough ass kissing, lets get back to bashing joe

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X