Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007

A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 2007, according to research published by Palestinian scholar Ziad Silwadi.

The study, which has caught the attention of millions of Muslims worldwide, is based on in-depth interpretations of various verses in the Koran. It predicts that the US will be hit by a tsunami larger than that which recently struck southeast Asia.

"The tsunami waves are a minor rehearsal in comparison with what awaits the US in 2007," the researcher concluded in his study. "The Holy Koran warns against the Omnipotent Allah's force. A great sin will cause a huge flood in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans."

Silwadi, who is from the village of Silwad near Ramallah – the home of Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal – is not a world-renowned scholar. He said he decided to publish the findings of his research "out of a sense of responsibility because what is about to happen is extremely shocking and frightening."
    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1101615860782

I figured that i would inform that were all screwed... and i figured that maybe i would post something interesting since i've embarassed myself at the april fools joke and i got "Pwned" by the man.. i think twice..
    sigpic
    1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
    1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
    2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

I guess living over in corn country in the middle of the USA is the safest place too be... I know over where i live ( northeast, Boston Area ) we are LONG overdue for a earthquake

Didnt Nostradamus or whatever predict that the world would End in 2016?? And all his other predictions have come true so far ( titanic sinking, Twin towers ) etc
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

here in utah we are also long overdue for pretty decent size earthquake

were all screwed! lol

Comment

:bsmeter:

Comment

the koran.. depending on who the interpretor is, also reigns in a call for mass murder via fundamentalist revolt to protect the 'holy land'. some people have read the bible and find non-sensical 'codes' that indicate the future and the events about to happen. i refuse to buy into any of this bull**** or read into the theology. some predict the world will end in 2012 because the myan calander stopped then? what if the myan's were just too lazy to go beyond 2012?? scholars haven't debated that topic yet
          kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
            Didnt Nostradamus or whatever predict that the world would End in 2016?? And all his other predictions have come true so far ( titanic sinking, Twin towers ) etc
            Actually, Nostradamus predicted the United States would cease to exist as a viable country in 2008 IF Hilary Clinton becomes president. With Hilary in office, surrounded by the rest of her liberal appeaser supporters (and a**-kissing Francophiles), America, as we know and love it, will soon disappear into the dustbin of history. And, as we all know, Nostradamus' predictions are always correct!

In the meantime, lets continue our Jihad against the terrorists. Death to the non Judeo-Christian infidel crusaders of the Middle East. Terminate them all by 2007.

Happy Motoring!
            02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
            MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
            MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
            MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
            Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
            Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
            Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
            Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
            Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
            Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
            Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

We're not going to have a woman president... she might get some votes, but not enough to win over a guy... just how it is
              Joe H
              2000 Chevy Impala
              3400 3.4 Liter V6
              Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
              U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
              Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Joe99Es
                We're not going to have a woman president... she might get some votes, but not enough to win over a guy... just how it is
                dude, it's going to happen eventually. i'd vote for a <i>qualified</i> female candidate, IMO gender really doesn't have much to do with anything.

Comment

It doesn't matter... because whoever wins is just a lizard anyways.... :rofl:

Comment

Hahahahaha

But what if we vote for the wrong lizard?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                      dude, it's going to happen eventually. i'd vote for a <i>qualified</i> female candidate, IMO gender really doesn't have much to do with anything.
                      I couldn't agree more. Currently, my favorite female candidate is Condoleeza Rice. I know she says she won't run but if she changed her mind and won the nomination, she would be my choice. In terms of her character and political will she is as strong and tough as any male politician. I share her world view and her political and moral philosophy and, as a political conservative, I feel she represents my interests and the best interests of our country. IMO, she is highly intelligent and fully capable of functioning both as our president and as a strong world leader.

Now just imagine this wonderful scenario. Rice becomes president and then nominates Ann Coulter as her Secretary of State. Can you imagine the effect on the elite, liberal academics, media types and the Hollywood celebrities? Can you imagine Chirac trying to deal with this dynamic female duo?

Happy Motoring!
                      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

condi's such an Uncle Tom
                        yes Mr. Bush, anything you say Mr. Bush
                        I've got a doctorate but clearly you're right about everything Mr. Bush, even though you're a dumbass!

Obama/Clinton '08! XD
                        Ask me about engine management!

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
                          I couldn't agree more. Currently, my favorite female candidate is Condoleeza Rice. I know she says she won't run but if she changed her mind and won the nomination, she would be my choice. In terms of her character and political will she is as strong and tough as any male politician. I share her world view and her political and moral philosophy and, as a political conservative, I feel she represents my interests and the best interests of our country. IMO, she is highly intelligent and fully capable of functioning both as our president and as a strong world leader.

Now just imagine this wonderful scenario. Rice becomes president and then nominates Ann Coulter as her Secretary of State. Can you imagine the effect on the elite, liberal academics, media types and the Hollywood celebrities? Can you imagine Chirac trying to deal with this dynamic female duo?

Happy Motoring!
                          That and have you ever tried to argue with a femle when she knows she is right. it is like trying to free climb the side of a glass building covered in baby oil.
                          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                          So his engine he goosed
                          With much too much boost,
                          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                            That and have you ever tried to argue with a femle when she knows she is right. it is like trying to free climb the side of a glass building covered in baby oil.
                            that's going in the siggy.

Comment

oh, and Ann Coulter is an uberbitch nazi from hell

I'm still waiting for her to propose that we liberals get stuck in concentration camps.
                              Ask me about engine management!

Comment

Working...
                              X