X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constructive Citizenship.. observe..

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...der_volunteers

read the entire story.. despite the political spin in the article.. you can see where citizens of this country have taken to the desert to stop illegal immigration. it's only a small step, but it just goes to show what constructive means we can all take to solve problems. though i wouldn't suggest using a gun.. it's just interesting to see what a few people can accomplish when they collaborate.
    kevin

Interesting, I have to wonder how long before someone loses it and starts sniping aliens as they cross the border.
    '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
    '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
    '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
    '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
    '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
    '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

knowing how many loose-cannon texans i've known in my family.. i'm sure it's a possibility for one egg to get rotten. it's not that immigration is a bad idea.. i just can't stand to think of the 1 million illegals that enter this country. it's bout damn time someone took the initiative.
      kevin

Comment

we need a bigger ****ing fence, maybe electric.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

maybe we could use them tasers them assholes sold the miami pd.. hell.. i think illegals pose more of a threat then men in wheelchairs :p:

Comment

lol, i just wanna see them bitches fall off the fence in pain

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

at least now i won't feel so bad when someone calls me a sadistic **** :p:

Comment

I'm still on the fence about how strict to be with immigrants (pun intended) but I think the current system is just plain stupid. We either need to allow law enforcement to report illegal immigrants and send them home, or open the borders completely and stop wasting taxpayers' money paying them to not be able to their job.

Comment

Just put up some motion sensor laser towers all along the fence, and zap anything that tries to get across!
                  "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

im not, i am 100% against them bitches sneaking into america, i might apply for border patrol just so i can ruin some of their lives, and tazer them.

if we let them in all its going to do is make the economy go to ****, they will work for cheaper, and take jobs, make neighbor hoods go to ****, have 15 of them in one house.

and i dont wanna sound raciest, but those bitches need to learn english, their is NOTHING that pisses me off more then this ****, i hate when they cant speak english, they all want ot be americans, and live here, but non of them speak english.

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i totally agree with goldpro........except....some of them can speak english.....they just don't let us in on that......
                      i don't like 'em cuz they like STARE at me and then talk to each other in spanish....i HATE that....
                      and we have a bad enough problem with unemployment......we don't need them to keep coming in and make it worse
                      i'm not racist either, but there's only been one mexican that i've met and actually liked.....he was really cool, spoke english very well.....went to high school with me
                      all the rest of them.......they can go back....and take thier fat ass ugly white g/f'a and wives with them.......
                      that mighta been a little harsh........but true

Comment

Aren't we being a little hypocritical here? I mean... who here (american) doesn't have immigrants in their family tree? I know that my dads side of the family came from England in 1634... and my moms side came from Germany in the 1800's. Who are we to say who can and can not enter the United States? Anybody tell me what the poem inside the Statue of Liberty says?

Originally posted by The New Colossus
                        Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame.
                        With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
                        Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
                        A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
                        Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
                        Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
                        Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
                        The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
                        “Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
                        With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
                        Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
                        The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
                        Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
                        I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
                        Maybe y'all should think about that
                        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
                        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
                        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
                        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

our country is only so big.......we can't hold EVERYBODY in the entire world.....
                          there should be strict rules of letting immigrants in......they should be able to speak english very fluently......that should be number 1 and they have to get thier green card.....don't want any illegal aliens running around newhere....and last, but not least, they should be rquired to work for minimum wage or more, not any less.....just like us AMERICANS.......which they wanna be like neways, right???? they must not realize that they lower themselves when they accept cheap ass pay rates......
                          and plus, if u lost ur job or something like that because of them, i think u would want them out too

Comment

My ancestors entered the country legally. I have no problem with immigrants... I have a problem with illegal immigrants. There is a reason they weren't allowed in the country in the first place.

Comment

I also agree with THEGOLDPRO. I'm afraid that along with illegal immigrants flooding into our country along with all the problems they cause us, terrorists will also be able to infiltrate our borders until we get serious about keeping illegals out.
                              02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                              MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                              MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                              Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                              MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                              Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                              Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                              Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                              Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                              Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                              Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                              Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                              Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
                              X