Feel So Helpless Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel So Helpless Right Now!!!

My borther inlaw lives in italy because he is also in the airforce and he sent me an email that his and my friend sent him it says:" Someone broke into my house and hurt my wife and daughter, im having my brother fly in asap and were gonna kill him." thats all we know right now.......since he is in the airforce im trying to get ahold of the military police in his area but i jsut get that he lives off base and there is nothign they can do! **** i feel so helpless i knew him and his wife and daughter like they were family and to think that some mother****er broke in and hurt his wife and daughter possibly killed them makes me feel so sick! just hope he doesint do soemthing stupid..........

He is also a SP in the airforce so he does have a gun so we dont know what to do..........

family's family...

if he does take care of the ****ers who touched his daughter and wife i'd have nothing but respect for him

Comment

I got nothign but respect for him to, just want to talk to him and see whats going on.......me my brother inlaw and this dude we are all cops, he knows his ****. just sucks that this ****ing **** had to happen, all we got is the email and thats it

Comment

You're sure it wasn't an April fools joke? I'm not kidding, i'd hate for you to get really upset only to find out he was messing with you. I know how it is to be separated by an ocean, feeling helpless to help the ones you care about, hope everything turns out okay.
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

No this isint an april fools joke i wish it was........but im not to far from texas where this happend and i got ahold of the base commander and he said hes gone hasint showed for work since this has happened, hasint turned in his gun either

Comment

oops, I thought this happened to your bro-in-law... so it's your mutual friend that this happened to? If I were you i'd be on my way there right now.
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

yeh it happened to my pretty good friend me and my bro inlaw have known this guy forever it seems like, im actually gonan take some leave and go down

Comment

Just be glad that Italy hasn't had a death penalty for 10 years now... As long as it's an Italian citizen he kills... He'll just be working on Italian roads for 10 years... Italian roads are about as scary as Fallujah in a fire fight. But if he kills another American soldier, he is good-as-dead.

Comment

If I understand correctly... this happened in Texas, his bro-in-law lives in Italy not the friend this happened to. If somebody hurt one of my sisters or my niece I wouldn't hesitate to retaliate...
                  '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                  '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                  '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

yeh this happned to our buddy in texas, he sent the email to my brother inlaw who lives in italy, then he sent the same email to me, im trying to get leave and fly down there. still no word though i try to get ahold of him as much as i can but i get nothign and talking to the base commander he still hasint showed for work and still hasint returned in his gun......He is AWOL at this time , sad really he just moved out to texas with his family and bought a house off base.......then bam all their live's are pretty much over , they were like my sister and niece knew them really really good, just hope they are ok

i hope he catches that mother****er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                      i hope he catches that mother****er!!!
                      amen to that, hope everything works out.

p.s. by "everything works out" I meant "your friend catches the asshole, castrates him and then makes him eat it."
                      '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
                      '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
                      '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

i hope he uses his military training to get away with it. delete this thread and his e-mail to you, so there is no evidence
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Sadly to say almost everyone knows whats going to happen.........the rest of the cops in his Squadron know and the base commander knows aswell, they listed him as AWOL so even if he does get away the military is going to do soemthing to him

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                            Sadly to say almost everyone knows whats going to happen.........the rest of the cops in his Squadron know and the base commander knows aswell, they listed him as AWOL so even if he does get away the military is going to do soemthing to him
                            if anyone ever hurt my family, i would kill them. i wouldnt really care what the government was gonna do after that
                            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                            X