New summer project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New summer project?

My dad and I were talking today about his car(bimmer convert) and I think I convinced him that we should drop a euro 3.2L powertrain from the M3 evo. Iv already looked around and researched how this transpant would be done/what is all involved and my uncles neighbor is a car collector and he said he could locate the stuff we'd need to get it all done. (yeah i know my grammer is ****ty right now but i really dont care cuz im tired) The only thing thats holding us back is my mom and the time that would be involved.

Get rid of the mom, quit your jobs, and post a lot of pics. Go for it! j/k

Comment

If you can convince mom... good luck on the swap.

Comment

My father's buddy has a E30 M3 evo... well, a conversion. sooooo sweeeet.

Comment

Sell your mother on the blackmarket, and use that money to find what you need to do it.
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

lol with the assumption that you will get enough for the mom to do this swap j/k

goodluck man i hope you do get this car and are able to do this swap sounds like it would be an awsome summer project

Comment

lol yeah ill keep ya updated as this progresses!

Comment

**** that, put an ls1 in it
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                X