The wonders of living in a duplex..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wonders of living in a duplex..

we.. being mom and i, live on the second floor of the apartment.. the downstairs is leased out to a widowed mother of a 18 year old son. now you'd be lead to believe that if it's not in OUR lease to cut the lawn.. they would. NOPE.. too broke to buy a lawn mower, i'm stuck cutting the lawn. sure enough.. you'd think they'd have enough common decentcy to clean up the dog **** in the back yard left from their pit bull.. but NO, mother luvin SOB's are even too lazy to do that. so just for the record.. can anyone tell me what dog feces does to car paint?
    kevin

i'm ignorant..whats a duplex? I thought those were the side-by side houses, two per building sorta thingys.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

and feces if left on the paint can dissolve it or discolor it permenantly. same as bird ****, but bird **** is usually more harmful b/c of the way their gastro-intestine **** is inside & the acids involved in their digestion.

besides making the car look like a peice of ****, i wouldn't worry too much if dog**** is somehow getting on the finish
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

first floor.. second floor split off.. no side by side stuff. and i thought birds swallowed stones to aide in digestion.. lacking the strong acids to break down seeds and insects on their own? eh.. oh well.. that lazy **** is going to have to deal with foot tall grass as i won't cut it till it's ALL cleaned up.
        kevin

Comment

Working...
        X