X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Area 51

My friend E-mailed this to me.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

pretty interesting
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

that is pretty damn cool

bah area 51 is teh ghey!, my dad went there for like 1 hour when he was in the AirForce....only bad thig was the plane had no wondows and they didint get off to my knowledge but then again he retired with a top secret clearance so i dunno. i have yet to go down there lol im just waiting for any word that me or my squadron have to go lol

Comment

Neat. The satellite photos have been officially released for a year or two, though. [edit]Actually, more like 5[/edit]

Wonder what those green circle things are.... Hot ****!

Last edited by funkdaddysmack; 04-19-2005, 03:22 PM.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

I was looking around your beautiful country and i found a loooot of these green circles around...
          One day you are born,
          The next big milestone
          you discover go zoom-zoom
          you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

judging by some of the photos (i'm really bored, sorry) these satellite images are old. at least the one's of MY area. the first picture is of my neighborhood.. and i could only be lead to believe, that by judging the greenery and the white dot circled in white in front of my house, the pictures were taken at least 2 years ago when i still had my protege. (RIP January 2004)

the second picture is of philly's beloved Lincoln Financial Field, which according to the website's timeline for construction, the satellite photographs HAD to be be taken sometime in the Summer of 2002. and it wasn't until the summer (july) of 2003 that the building to the left of Lincoln Financial Field, changed names from the First Union Center to the Wachovia Center (Due to Wachovia buying out First Union). so i figure at least, my facts are accurate. what does that say for me? i just wasted 15 valuable minutes of my life
            kevin
            Attached Files

Comment

the Willow Grove Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base up the road from me, they have a bunch of A-10 Warthogs and C-130 cargo planes (the hercules). the national guard/army reserve fly commanche (i think) helicopters out of there as well. at anyrate.. the images are uncensored.
              kevin
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2005, 05:51 PM. Reason: remit

Comment

My house isn't visible....guess that's a good thing.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I doubt they're commanches, since the army doesn't use them . . . more likely apaches and blackhawks, maybe cobras.

Comment

they're not the fighting kind, if that makes any bit of sense . they're not considered 'gun ships', they're more for utility and fly-by kinda troop deployments... as if you were to drop of a 'squad' of commandos sorta thing. i think they might have some armament.. nothing impressive though.
                    kevin

Comment

Here's my house, with what appears to be my work van in front of it, which I've only owned for about the last six months.
                      Attached Files

Comment

prolly blackhawks or hueys then.

Comment

Oh, and I just noticed that the highway nearby is four lanes in the picture, which was just completed in November.

Comment

they don't have photos of my area....

Their keyhole software does but it's very vague.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                            91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                            95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                            96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                            90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                            98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Those photos of Area 51 are garbage. There's nothing secretive about them, that's why they have been released.

Comment

Working...
                              X