No announcement yet.

Chappelle's Show postponed indefinately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see.. the problem that I find with Family Guy, Seth did it right the first time. each new show had a new idea, now it's struggling to find itself nearly edgey or relevant.. much like the Simpson's have now resorted to. i'm an avid fan of family guy and the simpson's, but the whole premise is done and over with, you can't build on something as good as the first 2 seasons of family guy and the first 6 seasons of the simpsons.. or pretty much up until Mr. Burns was shot by maggie.
    kevin

Comment

I just heard that Dave is in South Africa at a mental health clinic. I not BSing you, it is what I heard.
      Tony
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club
      of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
      www.responsenegative.com
      www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
        I just heard that Dave is in South Africa at a mental health clinic. I not BSing you, it is what I heard.
        Did you not see the link I have on the first page???

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

No I did not.
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Yea i heard mental institution in south africa too and supposably they will have more info on it today.

Comment

mental health? meaning he's crazy? or a crackhead?
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I read it was "stress" and he had conflicting opinions about the show w/ comedy central.....

IMO comedy cen. should let him do whatever he wants (as far as show ideas and creativity)
                I mean hell he has already made them sooo much money and so far his skits have been gold.
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

wanda sykes said it best.. why should comedy central say some **** isnt good for the network when one of there main shows is a cartoon with a talking Turd

Comment

but wanda is also the most annoying bitch on the face of the earth!
                    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I'm betting it's just to get some publicity. After last season he started a rumor (also in entertainment weekely) that he was converting to Islam and wouldn't be doing the show anymore.

He's an attention whore.
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning that the third season is being scrapped

Comment

Working...
                        X