This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who changed my sig!?

i'd like to know who went in and changed my signature,profile and password? if you don't like what i say or have a problem with me then send me a pm and let me know, don't change all my settings and try and make me look like and idiot by posting stupid childish crap

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
    1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
    1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

are you sure someone you know didn't get ahold of your login information? it seems unlikely (but not impossible) that one of the mods on here is trying to spite you. sorry

Comment

I was going to tell you about that PRO1. I had a feeling people were not going to like it man. Should have kept your old one.

Comment

I thought you were trying to be funny er something when I saw your sig on another thread. Now knowing the truth, that is totally not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
          I thought you were trying to be funny er something when I saw your sig on another thread. Now knowing the truth, that is totally not cool.

Totally agree with you P-rotege. I know he was trying to be funny. I know the guy and he is pretty cool. I just don't think it was worth making a thread about it. I assumed that he knew it was only a matter of time before they modified it for him. He should have known it was coming.

Comment

Well having a fuk clubprotege in a avatar message and signature is bound to get some modifications
            Joe H
            2000 Chevy Impala
            3400 3.4 Liter V6
            Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
            U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
            Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
              Well having a fuk clubprotege in a avatar message and signature is bound to get some modifications
              Vash it was not even that one man. I am not going to repeat it because i do not want to get involved but it was a whole different one Vash.

Comment

then PM Me
                Joe H
                2000 Chevy Impala
                3400 3.4 Liter V6
                Fun Times

Comment

I sent him a pm Vash. It is up to him if he wants to post what he had. It really is not my business man. If he does not care either he will pm you or let me know to pm you if you really want to know. He is currently logged in though. I hate to say this because he is my buddy but it was kinda of innapropriate.

Comment

Well even after all of this, he is STILL calling us faggots and saying fuk clubprotege.. obviously it'd be a good idea to change it so he dosent get banned instead
                    Joe H
                    2000 Chevy Impala
                    3400 3.4 Liter V6
                    Fun Times

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
                      Well even after all of this, he is STILL calling us faggots and saying fuk clubprotege.. obviously it'd be a good idea to change it so he dosent get banned instead
                      Agree with you Vash 100% man. But that is his problem not ours. Either he is going to change it or once again it is going to be changed by the people upstairs. Let see how long this one is going to stand.

Comment

I've been here since the beginning and I've never heard of a mod changing someone's information. Most likely he was cookied at a public computer or someone guessed his password. If he goes to school and uses the computer labs it's quite possible.

No sense in hating clubp? There have been many many many people on here that people didn't like, including the mods, and I have never seen anyone change their stuff.
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

**** clubpro and he still posts and keeps his account...

I don't know the deal, nor do i even care. But why do ppl stick around if they don't like it....sucks to lose members, but if your going to be a dick about it, be gone.

Comment

I'm sorry don't ban him.
                            Last edited by photoeye0; 08-02-2005, 08:32 PM.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                            98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                              **** clubpro and he still posts and keeps his account...

I don't know the deal, nor do i even care. But why do ppl stick around if they don't like it....sucks to lose members, but if your going to be a dick about it, be gone.
                              No sh1t.... go to a honda, VW, Toyota, Nissan or any other forum and type in your sig F* them, and how much they suck and see how long you keep your account. Be grateful you can still login even... as Mazdaracer said; dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. K thx bye.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X