Wow Stupid ****tards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Stupid ****tards

Okay , there is this local fag with a 1st gen DX.., its spraybombed Yellow with a black hood and a ****ty fake c/f Scoop , hes gotta filter and a muffler on it., and hes talking all this **** how he is going to beat me.. first thing he said is he is going to be putting a rotary in, then he changed his mind a week later he said hes going to get a Boxed engine imported from japan, i asked him how he was going to go about doing this ( what company he was going through) and he just said im going though japan. I was like what are you going to do , call 1-800 Japan and say send me a brand new bpt , i dont think so. well anyway i talked 2 him the ohter day and he said he was going to turbo his sohc ( 5 min. later he said hes turboing a dohc). this kid is always changin hsi stories,

So tonight im talking to him oN AIM and he says he wants to race and all this **** , so i said look you have a dx its not worth my time unless its for money, so he said 50 dollars.. so i said sure.. now here is where it gets interesting .. he gives me all this stuff he said that is done 2 his car.. here are parts of the convo

JmJnLaR***: my car is really really fst now
    JmJnLaR***: i canged the gears and bord the **** out of it and ported and pished it
    C stott 282: the cam gears?
    JmJnLaR***: that and trans gears it shifts alot faster
    C stott 282: so you changed both cam gears on your sohc?
    JmJnLaR***: no just one no both u think im stupid i work on cars all the time dude
    C stott 282: what did you bore it out 2?
    JmJnLaR***: 2.2
    JmJnLaR***: and with the gears amd **** it gets up and goes like a mother ****rer
    JmJnLaR***: have fun keeping up with it
    JmJnLaR***: that looks good to but it not faster than my **** now u r going to want a bigger motor whan im gone out running u
    JmJnLaR***: i have a bigger thottle body to
    JmJnLaR***: i think u mite want to wieght till our cars r more the same before u race me i dont race if i now whan im beat

so idk i knwo this kid is full of **** and he has just a filter and muffler, should i race him for hte 50 bucks lol

just race the kid and shut him up, and make it for more money see how much u can drain him for
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Just by you giving him the time of day Chad, you're lowering yourself to his level. He's neither worth your time, your consideration, nor the speeding ticket you're going to get proving your point. Let things be and ignore him!
      Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
        Just by you giving him the time of day Chad, you're lowering yourself to his level. He's neither worth your time, your consideration, nor the speeding ticket you're going to get proving your point. Let things be and ignore him!
        Kevin

I'm with Kevin on this one

Comment

You probably won't get money out of him even if you win, so it's really not worth it.

Comment

In my on opinion when u win he prob dissappear. sounds like a punk to me and not worth the risk unless it is at a track.
            I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

lmao "did you replace just one camgear or both"? "just one" hahahahahha

thats hilarious, nice one dood.

(in case anyone here is really dense....the DX has a SOHC meaning it doesn't have two camgears....duh)
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

idk i know where you guys are comming from saying i shouldnt do it, but i think i need to lol, Im dead broke.. and the place that i would race at.. its a raod out in the middle of nowhere with low grass on each side so there wont be any deer comming out haha , totally flat road where u can see both ends of hte road so there is no chance of me getting pulled over, i mean.. i REALLY need money so i might just do it .... the way i look at it is.., i bought this weapon R intake pipe offa marc for 25 dollars, and this kid is buying the itnake from me , ( weapon R pipe and rx7vaf ) for 100 dollars, ( im not giving him the rx7 vaf this kis is a bitch im just going to give him the one from my BP) he will never notice.. so basicly im making 75 dollars profit off this fool, ( i told him i would race him once i got the money for hte intake because im broke so i dont have 50 dollars to put up) ., so basicly IF for some ****ing reason i lose then im still making 25 dollars profit off the intake lol, idk .. imma have to think about it

Comment

If you race him put some lighter wheels on your car
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

Just go to the deserted road and jump his ass for all his money, for talking ****, and being a dumbass He sounds like the kind of people that give us car guys a bad name.

Personally though on a more realistic note, by the sounds of it even if you do race him you are not going to teach him anything. He will probably just make a million excuses why you won. I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the $50 out of him at the end anyway.

Comment

walk away...
                      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                      -Dean
                      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                      Injen CAI - Polished
                      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                      DaveB trim rings
                      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

the kid a full of ****.
                        A) 1.8 can not be bored out to a 2.2, without huge issues.

B) with that kinda money the kid would have bought a civic.
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                          the kid a full of ****.
                          A) 1.8 can not be bored out to a 2.2, without huge issues.

B) with that kinda money the kid would have bought a civic.
                          I've have to take up issue with (B) the proto is spraybombed it sounds like he cannot even afford a paintjob not to metion any mods unless there are freebies from other ppl.
                          Chad i would not race this kid . And beware of flying debris from his car ( like nuts and bolts or maybe a bumper.)
                          Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 08-03-2005, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Have you actually looked under the hood? I've come across very few people that would actually go through with a race for money if they were just full of ****... is there a chance he's just baiting you to get some money?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                              Have you actually looked under the hood? I've come across very few people that would actually go through with a race for money if they were just full of ****... is there a chance he's just baiting you to get some money?
                              You have a good point there and not to say if he has some buddys waiting at the finish to do bad things.

Comment

Working...
                              X