the nerve of some people . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the nerve of some people . . .

okay, so I'm driving along minding my own business, right? I come up on a red light, 4 or 5 cars back, downshift to a roll and brake right as I'm stopping. I'm stopped for a bit, foot on the brake and out of habit, I check my mirror and there's this Saab coming up on me not on the brakes at all. My right foot tenses on the brake and I prepare to get nailed. At the last second she (the Saab driver) jams on the brakes and steers right (not sure what that was supposed to accomplish). Luckily she didn't hit me, so I put my hand up in the universal "what the bleep was that" gesture and she decides that it's somehow my fault that she was yapping on the phone not paying attention to the red lights on the back of my car and flicks <i>me</i> off. I was mad. The end.

in situations like that....I wish to carry a grenade. Pull pin.....throw......end of story.
    Eat ****.

Comment

lol, one of my friends has a gif buddy icon that says "most problems can be solved with a well placed frag"

Comment

LMAO.....thats the best **** ever!! Thats gonna be my new sig!
        Eat ****.

Comment

You summed it up with the word "she". Anytime i've almost gotten hit in some stupid way it was a woman driving.

Like when i was waiting in line at the mcdonalds drive through and some bitch comes flying through...slams on her brakes and comes screeching to a stop at my driver side door then beeps and flicks me off.
          '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

Earlier this week i come home for lunch for a few before going to one of our MANY locations all over the state and i'm behind a car going left. Well bitch on the other side going straight beeps as the car in front of me turns but i didn't really notice anything wrong. Anyways. So it comes my turn to turn. I'm stopped. Look at the bitch across the street and shes blinking left (her left) so i go. What does she do? Honks at me and gives me a wtf look. So i scream out my window "STOP BLINKING" because i wasen't in the mood for bs that day! But then again i was being nice as i didn't scream STOP BLINKING YOU FAT BITCH!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeflys1
              You summed it up with the word "she". Anytime i've almost gotten hit in some stupid way it was a woman driving.

Like when i was waiting in line at the mcdonalds drive through and some bitch comes flying through...slams on her brakes and comes screeching to a stop at my driver side door then beeps and flicks me off.
              I generally try to avoid being biased, but she was being the stupid cell phone-driving girl

Comment

"Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!!!!???"

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Did the light turn green? Did she assume that since it's green everyone can accelerate to 60 in 1 second so she wouldn't have to brake? I hate people who drive that aren't me.
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                    i just hate everybody, and use my middle finger at least once per traffic light.
                    rofl, ditto

Comment

I suffer from old-people-driving-everywhere syndrome. Everywhere I go I get stuck behind people who either forgot where they are going, or never had any destination in the first place. Don't you love it when people come up to a freeway exit slow down to 35 to fully inspect the exit, and then decide that is not the exit they want then return to their common speed of 50 on the freeway. Don't even get me started on people who don't understand the purpose of a turn signal. I swear everywhere I go majority of drivers are old fockers or illegals, who have never previoulsy driven in their life.

Comment

Some people talking on the phone while driving swear w/ their lives that it's not distracting them, then they get mad when they almost cause an accident.

It's almost as bad as the lack of turn signals. Don't know why you wouldn't want to inform other drivers when you're about to turn. Could help avoid accidents but NOOOO a lot of people just turn and if there is a near accident get mad at the other driver. WTF!!?!?

I came to a three way intersection. Traffic was coming from my left and right. The left was clear and on the right there was one car coming. No turn signal and cruising. I inch forward a little. All of a sudden she turns left down the street I'm on and nearly clips me. She then gives me the ice grill look of death. It was an old lady but I couldn't help it I cursed her out.
                        ED
                        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                          Did the light turn green? Did she assume that since it's green everyone can accelerate to 60 in 1 second so she wouldn't have to brake? I hate people who drive that aren't me.
                          nope, nice and red

Originally posted by loganss
                          I came to a three way intersection. Traffic was coming from my left and right. The left was clear and on the right there was one car coming. No turn signal and cruising. I inch forward a little. All of a sudden she turns left down the street I'm on and nearly clips me. She then gives me the ice grill look of death. It was an old lady but I couldn't help it I cursed her out.
                          I almost got nailed by some old lady in a toyota who was making a left and cut the turn WAY short, I was in the right turning lane at the white line preparing to make a right on red and I was just like "holy **** my front end almost got taken off"

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                            i just hate everybody, and use my middle finger at least once per traffic light.
                            I did that once in 96 and came home with 7 bullet holes in my Bronco II. Very scary for a 19 year old.
                            Tony
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club
                            of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                            www.responsenegative.com
                            www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
                              I suffer from old-people-driving-everywhere syndrome. Everywhere I go I get stuck behind people who either forgot where they are going, or never had any destination in the first place. Don't you love it when people come up to a freeway exit slow down to 35 to fully inspect the exit, and then decide that is not the exit they want then return to their common speed of 50 on the freeway. Don't even get me started on people who don't understand the purpose of a turn signal. I swear everywhere I go majority of drivers are old fockers or illegals, who have never previoulsy driven in their life.
                              Try living in South Florida with Rich ( gotboost) and I. We got the old people from the NE and evryone from Canada.
                              Tony
                              Intense Performance
                              Mazda Club
                              of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
                              www.responsenegative.com
                              www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Working...
                              X