No announcement yet.

Crude oil prices :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow obviously would be a death trap, but if you live in the lower states were it never snows or gets below like 40 degrees, then youd be set
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

wait, you live in new hampshire

Comment

Dirtbike with Studded Tires
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Comment

Joe H
          2000 Chevy Impala
          3400 3.4 Liter V6
          Fun Times

Comment

cant wait for winter so i can use my huskies.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Vash00es that pic made me homesick...i used to live in a nice house in PA with woods and hills and such....i loved it when it snowed up there...so quiet without a soul in site.....and now...well lets just say i had to endure this towns half assed "indian day parade", and not the native american kind...the india kind............ugh, ill move back into the country setting one day....one day
              Last edited by 91ProtegeDX; 08-14-2005, 08:44 PM.
              1991 Mazda protege DX (SOHC) 5spd
              Short ram cold air
              stock muffler back on
              NGK plugs
              14inch miata steelies w/toyo proxes p185/60r14 82H - back
              13inch protege steelies w/toyo proxes S rated - front
              stripped a/c

1993 saab 9000cse turbo 5/spd
              Garrett TB-25, solenoid cut off at 17psi
              Gutted cat w/borla muffler
              Aero spec clutch (7k miles old)
              Running 5w20 full synthetic...(241,***)
              16inch Aero rims
              Aero Moldings
              Bridgestone Potenza 205/55VR16 91V - all 4

Comment

I paid $2.989 for premium today!!
                Hooray for California huh!? I'm with you on that crap, same over here

Comment

Bah suck it up, everyone here thats complaining about gas prices, but have modified there cars so they go faster, you give and you take.. people running around with GTX Swaps @ 16 psi and getting 18 mpg, well you brought it on yourself.. when we bought the porsche recently, we knew it only got like 12 Mpg and you have to buy super premium, but it comes with the territory, and we deal with it
                  Joe H
                  2000 Chevy Impala
                  3400 3.4 Liter V6
                  Fun Times

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                    We also don't get 95 octane.
                    we do.... I believe they use 95 RON, which is roughly equivilant to 91 (R+M)/2
                    TheMAN
                    '01 BJFP MT
                    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by Vash00es
                      Bah suck it up, everyone here thats complaining about gas prices, but have modified there cars so they go faster, you give and you take.. people running around with GTX Swaps @ 16 psi and getting 18 mpg, well you brought it on yourself.. when we bought the porsche recently, we knew it only got like 12 Mpg and you have to buy super premium, but it comes with the territory, and we deal with it
                      That's right! The old New Hampshire spirit. You have to Live Free or Die.

Happy Motoring!
                      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Nice pic, Joe Is that thing street legal? I'd love to get a dual-sport but I'm a short ****er and all the ones I've seen so far would have too much seat height for me. I'd like at least a 400, I could probably fit on a 225 or something gay like that.

Instead, I'm going to buy a Ninja 250r next year for a commuter. I can't wait
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                        X