Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday present for my brother (And myself!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday present for my brother (And myself!)

So my little brother came down to visit Florida for his birthday weekend (He turned 14), and we decided to hit up the Exotic showroom about 20 mins south of our place, between AutoHaus Mercedes and Champion Audi/Porsche. We checked Autohaus for the SLR and Champion for the CGT and niether were found. We walked up to the Exotics place and the first two cars parked at the doors were a black SLR and a silver Carrera GT, how ironic. Couple pictures of a Harley Davidson place we stopped by, and a quick shot of the Champion Racing RS6 at Motorsport are included also. My little brother has a stress disorder called alopecia, so that's why he is bald, please hold back from any moronic comments about him. The guy at the counter had no problems with us taking pictures, he said the big wigs were out for another hour or so. It was fun, enjoy.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Wow

Comment

The value of my car just dropped in my mind.... thanks!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Hey craig do you still see that DB9 around town, the brown one. I see it at least 3 times a week, that guy is everywhere.
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
            Hey craig do you still see that DB9 around town, the brown one. I see it at least 3 times a week, that guy is everywhere.
            I see him quite a bit, but it's ONLY on federal haha, I think he does laps up and down federal all day.

Comment

I saw TWO rolls-royces like that, on opposite sides of the intersection. The two were the exact same colors, with those wheel centerpieces that don't spin. They didn't wave to each other or anything. I was in a fairly rich part of L.A. Crazy.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I saw one of those RRs in NYC last year. Freaking crazy to drive a car like that around in the city

Freaking awesome pics, I can't believe they have so many hot cars in one place.
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                  I saw one of those RRs in NYC last year. Freaking crazy to drive a car like that around in the city

Freaking awesome pics, I can't believe they have so many hot cars in one place.
                  just come down to South FL for one day, and you will see all of them on the street. It is rediculous. I don't blink twice when i see ferraris anymore....
                  2000 DX, Blue
                  Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                  2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Yeah every car in that showroom I have seen on the street down here, It just blew my mind to see a single showroom with them all!

Comment

Damn man, you should have seen the Concours D' Elegance at pebble Beach this last weekend. There was all kinds of those cars, everywhere. When you see them all the time they lose their appeal though, and get boring. I love the Aston, the Vanquish is one of my favorite cars ever built, they are just freakin' awesome.

Comment

Hey XLerate93 I'm sorry about your little bro man. That would probably emotionally kill me man. Just remember that presents like this last forever. Can't erase memories and your lil bro will love you forever because of things like this. The cars are awesome. I am a sucker for the lambo with the green/spearmint color. Not a big fan of the rolls-royce but I love lambos and ferraris. Just remember to burn the pics for your little bro so that he can show all his buddies his birthday present from his big bro. Peace, San.

Comment

Am i stupid or does that black MB look exactly like a chrysler crossfire....or did i miss a big gap in the crossfires original design concept.......awsome cars btw......i wish my car wasnt....my car..
                          1991 Mazda protege DX (SOHC) 5spd
                          Short ram cold air
                          stock muffler back on
                          NGK plugs
                          14inch miata steelies w/toyo proxes p185/60r14 82H - back
                          13inch protege steelies w/toyo proxes S rated - front
                          stripped a/c

1993 saab 9000cse turbo 5/spd
                          Garrett TB-25, solenoid cut off at 17psi
                          Gutted cat w/borla muffler
                          Aero spec clutch (7k miles old)
                          Running 5w20 full synthetic...(241,***)
                          16inch Aero rims
                          Aero Moldings
                          Bridgestone Potenza 205/55VR16 91V - all 4

Comment

Well, the Crossfire is based upon a Mercedes chassis / design.
                            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

niiiiiiiiice reminds me of a place we have in columbus called midwestern auto group, they keep the lotuses and maseratis outside. only saleen s7 i've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X