Would you run????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you run????

So i havent been on much but im starting to and i have a really funny story and pic so im gonan tell you guys about it. So the other night im sitting up on base in my patrol car and im sitting across from the Shoppette/gas station so i can see the road and the gas station well i see ddue pumping gas and he goes gets in his car and takes off pretty fast so i pull out and get behind him and start to follow him running his plate well then i get hear on the radio that someone had just took off at the gas station without paying and they give me the description of the car and its the oen im right behind so i put the lights on and pull him over.......but nope this dude dont wanna go the easy way so he punch it and starts hauling ass. I continue to follow and he is going towards the gate so we have these barracade's that pop up so no one can get out or in......well their new so its a no go! so i call the local police around the base and i have themread for persuit so he flys otu the gate and there are a few cops we get not even 5 miles form the base and the city cop's slam right into him and both the cop car and the car we were chasing slide right into another city cop haha it was awesome!! i was like dayum! but yeh i got stuck with the papper work so i got pissed but whatever...here is the pic i took of it.......cant see much but you get the idea.
    Attached Files

lol where'd u come from...
    didnt you go to europe to get some bum?

Comment

haha i posted a thread saying that i was back from europe and that i was partying in AZ haha but yeh after that i didint post much cause i had alot to do but now im back again for good!!!!

and i went to europe cause they needed me in Aviano, Italy (AFB) they got them nuke's there lol which i didint know till i got there but everyone seems to know.......i heard they put all the nuke base's names and location on some newspaper or magazine.....hmmm haha

Comment

ohh and btw this was for just 15 bucks in gas.................

haha cop car sandwich!.........and and the cops around here drive the crown vics..........we got the impala's there alot faster hehe

Comment

$15.00 gas------- Stolen
          car ----------------approx $400.00
          Copcar sandwich--------Priceless
          For everything else there is........Oh wait by the looks of the car he is probally a broke ass idiot.
          Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 08-25-2005, 03:41 AM.
          I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
            ohh and btw this was for just 15 bucks in gas.................

haha cop car sandwich!.........and and the cops around here drive the crown vics..........we got the impala's there alot faster hehe
            What year Impala's? How did your cars come equipped engine and trans wise? Just curious

Comment

They're V6s w/ 4 spd autos, but they're a lot lighter than Crown Vics. You don't have the supercharger option, do you? +1 for a great story.

Comment

Looks like a Civic to me! Man that would be fun to be chasing someone knowing that you can play a bit of bumper cars with them.
                Stealing gas is dumb...every gas station has cameras so you can't get away with it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                  Looks like a Civic to me! Man that would be fun to be chasing someone knowing that you can play a bit of bumper cars with them.
                  Stealing gas is dumb...every gas station has cameras so you can't get away with it.
                  stealing gas on a military base is dumb +2

Comment

lol yeh 95pro is right in every post so far haha

info on our impala's: 3.8L V6 , with a 4 spd auto trans, four-wheel independent suspension (heavy-duty stabilizer bars fore and aft, reinforced front struts, revised spring rates, and shock valving, high-output alternator and both engine and transaxle oil coolers. so yeh there alittl tweaked haha. but yeh they alot better then our other cars we had. Used to rock the chevy lumina's haha

when the chase was going on i was on the cars ass the whole time.......most of the city cops were rockin some of of the newer crown vics which can haul ass aswell...........i let off to let the city cops take over......most are assholes and get pissed if we even go off base for like 1 sec......but they wanted to spin him out so i dropped back and let them do it haha messed up 2 cop cars in the process........
                    Last edited by Mazda96Protege; 08-26-2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                      lol yeh 95pro is right in every post so far haha

info on our impala's: 3.8L V6 , with a 4 spd auto trans, four-wheel independent suspension (heavy-duty stabilizer bars fore and aft, reinforced front struts, revised spring rates, and shock valving, high-output alternator and both engine and transaxle oil coolers. so yeh there alittl tweaked haha. but yeh they alot better then our other cars we had. Used to rock the chevy lumina's haha
                      our campus pd just got a new impala w/ the interceptor package, actually a pretty nice car, got a ride in it when my car got broken into

Comment

Dude thats Funny as Hell. I was a little bit of a Ruff neck when I was a Teen, I actually had a phaze where I stole about 50-75 cars in a 4 month period. I never sold any of them (Chop shops arnt the easiest to find when your 15) So We Joyrided like Crazy. During those 4 months I got into 2 Highspeed chases with Cops and got away, and the Final chase that I got caught and charged with posetion of a stolen vehicle (They couldnt prove I actually stole it), obstruction of justice, and I got a few tickes when I was given back my personell efects for transfer to Juvinile Detention (I was already on the Run (AWOL) So I was heading back weather I was charged or not. I ended up getting 2 years open unit as a sentence. Its been 11 years since then, and Ive grown up quite a Bit, I havnt stolen a car since I was 16 (Only did 2 more since This incident Bolth had BAD results, one of them I wreaked) Its not a life Im living anymore, and took a while to get all that kind of **** behind me. I used to "Gas & Go" as we called it when I was dointg them. I always looked arround, to avoid any squad cars though. Again 10+ years ago.

Great Story

I

My Cardomain Page
                        Injen CAI / Tsudo 4-1 Headers / Axle Back Exhaust / Nology Hotwires
                        Denso Iridium Plugs / ADR Sokudo 17's
                        on Pirelli P-ZERO Rossa 225/45/17

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
                          $15.00 gas------- Stolen
                          car ----------------approx $400.00
                          Copcar sandwich--------Priceless
                          For everything else there is........Oh wait by the looks of the car he is probally a broke ass idiot.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. --- Baretta

Welcome back and Happy Motoring!
                            02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                            MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                            MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                            MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                            Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                            Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                            Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                            Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                            Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                            Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                            Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Dude, you dont hear me wining, I served 5 years Juvinile and 2 years adult.

While THe first 3 years in Juvinile were not my fault (Drug adict Dad, & my Mom passed away, they put me in "Placement" to secure my safety "Placement" that was suposed to be a Group home turned out to be the Detention Center (Shawbridge, its the Detention center for in and around Montreal) It wasnt untill I was there for 2 years before I was convicted of my first offence, while on AWOL from the Center (As They rapped me of my freedom, I had issues with not having parents and get placed in the same Center as a couple of Kids who beat a couple to death with Baseball bats. I admit I took it far from there, I had my reasons I dont make excuses.

On the Bright Side, I havnt been in Jail for a few years now, and counting. I put that life behind me.

My Cardomain Page

Comment

Working...
                              X