No announcement yet.

I cant take it anymore, this car has to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've hit enough ****ing milestones with my car in the past year to make any one of you want to vomit. The GTX swap is totally going like ****, but yet I still have hope in getting her running. Don't give up!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Originally posted by P-rotege
      WOOHOO, see that is why I have three cars . They all drive me crazy at one time or another, but they are like my children and I can't let them go . BTW your the only guy I know with a V6 powered protege man, and I think that is a bad-ass thing to have. On top of all that, you did it yourself, the resale value in my mind is not worth the loss of that which you have invested so much time into . Just my opinion.
      I feel the same way about my 323 its like a member of the family. the corsica on the other hand its that realtive that bleeds u dry of money and u have to kick its ass to the curb.
      I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

i bet you eleventy billion dollars that its your disty.

mine went out like 4 times. check my website for a way to override the ****ty stock ignition module in favor of a decenter HEI module
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem

mine went out like 4 times. check my website for a way to override the ****ty stock ignition module in favor of a decenter HEI module
          Easy, and cheap to do. Helped fixed a buddies car with it. He now owes Gro Harlem sexual favors :suckie: hehe j/k

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

is "decenter" even a word?
            TheMAN
            '01 BJFP MT
            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

dam i forgot all abou that, the disty''s on thrse motors are retarded. I didnt even check. But what would explain the smoke form the dashboard?

BTW i cant find the link on your website..

Comment

So your basically tired of dealing with the issues that this car presents. I understand what you are saying, and maybe it is a good idea for you to start over. Sometimes starting over will be a much better motivater for you, and you will be able to get more done.

Have you thought about trying to get one of the newer Protege's maybe, or even maybe a newer protege in better shape.
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

U have the ultimate sleeper. Just take it little by little, don't give it away.

Comment

Working...
                  X