• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnaflow Exhaust

Anyone running one on there car? Likes Dis-likes? PIcs? Thanks
    hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

I hope to have mine done soon but no set date yet because my friend is too busy and haven't had time/money to have some yaho at a shop do it yet. Currently i only have the magnaflow cat on the car because my other car took a poop but after getting the piping done the magnaflow resonator and magnaflow muffler are going on and i'm hoping for not loud until WOT and some what deep for a i4!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

I'll have one on my car soon, though it's a 2.5" inlet/dual 2.5" outlet. Pretty massive...hope to have it on Sunday possibly...the mandrel-bent piping my brother is getting me should be in on thursday, then we gotta take the old exhaust off and put the new pieces up, tack weld them, then rather than crappy-welding them all the way I'll take them to Mineke or some place, have them weld it up and add hangers.

I'll let everyone know how it sounds with a video now that I have DSL...though I'm also going to be using a Moroso resonator so it prolly won't sound the same as just using the muffler on stock Protege piping/converter.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
        X