Somebody stole my DOG!!!!!!WTF.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody stole my DOG!!!!!!WTF.....

Everyday I put Doc my back yard before I leave for work at 7am, I come back at 11am for lunch and his harness was laying inside the gate, I have a 7 foot wood fence around my yard, he never runs away, I know for sure he can't get that harness off himself, no holes around the fence or gaps he could fit through......WTF is wrong with people......

DaPro
    94 Protege DX SOHC 1.8l 5 Speed
    (DaPro)

its better to wait and save then to waste money on crap to get you by....

go looking for him
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Some people just need a dog, and if your's looks good they'll take your pup.

Seriously, I doubt someone took the dog. He probably did get out of the harness, somehow, and got away. Dogs can do some odd things.

I almost blame you for leaving the dog outside chained up for 4 hours. If you let him out before you leave, he should be fine til you get back and let him out again. But he's your dog so you do whatever you want.

Anyway, I feel sorry for your loss...hope he comes back soon. Put up any lost dog signs yet? We've had to do it twice, once my dog Sadie ran away, got bumped by a car(no injury), and made her way to a dog owner's house about a mile away. Luckily she went there because the other dogs were there, a guy that lives in the same area a few houses away hates dogs and would have prolly killed her. We got her back the next day. Then my cat Shayna slipped out as someone was going in or out of the house. We found her 2 days later under our nieghbor's deck, just like 50 ft from our house.

Feels horrible when a pet runs away.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

He couldn't have gotten out himself, I built the fence for him, I placed chicken wire from the fence to a foot in the ground, and there aren't any holes anywhere around the fence, I don't chain him up,I would rather run outside then be cooped up in the house, he gets to run free til lunch then he goes to the office with me til 5pm them home....never in a year has he been able to get out of his harness, so thats unlikely, he wasn't chained up.....I have been looking for him, and everyone around knows him so they would tell me if he is seen, I have alot of old snoops around my neighborhood.....just wanted to vent.....
        (DaPro)

Comment

Wow if somebody did steal your dog that would be really ****ed up!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

damn that sux d00d

Hopefully you find him.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you will find him soon. If he is a male dog then you will probably find his ass wandering the streets .

I got a story for you though.... My dad used to have a big-ass hound dog named Watson. Watson was never put on a leash, or locked in the yard or anything( we lived in a large rural neighborhood on 11 acres). We had two dogs and they never ran away. Waston would go through the neighborhood and steel bags of cat and dog food and drag them home then eat them on the lawn. He got shot a couple times with a pellet gun but he still went on his neighborhood food tours... So one day Watson got sick, he got tumors and some skin disease stuff. He was 16 so we were going to take some pictures of him and then take him to be euthanised. We couldnn't find him anywhere, we drove through the neighborhood, called for him everywhere nothing. We started to get worried, he was always easy to find. We had a lot of cougar activity at that time ( A cougar ate our neighbors goats, and our chickens) so we though maybe he got eaten, but he was a really big dog. We started calling all the neighbors because everyone knew Watson. We called the people across the street (psycho crazy bitch women from hell ) and the husband answers, he says "oh Watson, yeah we had him put down." WTF!!! My dad was like "You mean our dog, Watson, the big white spotted hound?" He said, yeah, he had some skin disease so we took him to the vet and had him put down. My dad was stunned, and so was all of my family. My dad told that M'F'er if they every touched any of our other animals he was gonna sue them for theft. The wife (crazy bitch) called us back and said "Watson was our dog, not yours, he was always wandering around the neighborhood, and we used to take him for walks." Right..... it was our dog, we had all legal documentation, paid registration, fed him, housed him and all. Anyway, I thought that was some weird ****. So guess what, about a year ago my bro's cat disappeared... Guess who has him....

Comment

CRAAAAAZY cali people!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

yeah screw living in ca
                  93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                  02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                  05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Not to mention the super strict emission laws and huge spiders, etc.!

Comment

And the false "awesome weather." The weather here sucks, it's foggy probably 300 days of the year. Pebble Beach idiots just say the weather is nice to make themselves feel better...
                      Carmel valley is really hot though (about 15miles south, inland). Southern Cali is a lot different than the bay area though.

It's pretty here though, just filled with whacked-out matrix driving liberals... Makes it hard if your very conservative like me....

Comment

Day 3 and still no sign of Doc....nobody has seen him......Wife wants another puppy now....I'd gladly kick somebodys a$$ over Doc right now....Bastard thiefs.....

DaPro
                        (DaPro)

Comment

did you call the local po-po, and/or put up signs?

Comment

yep, yep, no pound has him, no dog catchers, or po-po's have seen him either, you have to be messed up to steal a dog, its just not right
                            (DaPro)

Comment

No kidding, wish I could help man, don't give-up. Hopefully he will just show up one day outof nowhere, a dog always finds his way home.

Comment

Working...
                              X