Ahh, college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, college

Well things started out great last night, had some people over the house, got pretty drunk. Then my smart self decided it would be a good idea to slam a bottle of whiskey on the table. Well my hand went right through it and destroyed my pinky finger. Got it washed up, then thought it was ok to drink again... So the next thing i know is I in my buddies car on the way to the hospital. Got there at like 11pm, did not get back till 630am. I am very fourtunate to have good friends, 2 of them stayed with me till I was done. 7 stitches in 2 different spots. I can write(test on monday..hell yeah) and driving I think is out of the question. Anywho, just thought I would share that. I<3 College.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Da,um dude.....stitches suk when your trashed, ya bleed more

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yes it sucked royal wang. Still throbbing, but its nothing a beer cant fix.
        BP-05 Turbo-Sold
        2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

BTW you get the oil pressure gauge in before you left for skool?
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yeah its in, but not functioning. I was too lazy to get under the car, but i will take care of it next oil change. Turns out the threads are VERY close so I will not need any adapters.
            BP-05 Turbo-Sold
            2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

yay for alcoholism & smoking da blunt!

college is teh win
              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

I <3 College.
                BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI