Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's astral journey

was utter crap.....

it's been years ago that i made the last one and i thought that i lost the skill a long time ago..but ok...

this afternoon i wanted to take a little nap. while drifting off i realised that my consciousness stood awake. i felt high pressure in some blood vessels at the back of my head and i heard a sound which was like that noise you know from tv when no signal is present,but more "in packages"..hard to describe...

oh well, at least i knew what was coming and i floated jolty through the room towards my flat's front door. i had a hard time floating through the my front door, through the hallway and because i had no regular practice i also floated right through the opposite front door (my attractive female neighbour's front door hihihi (thumb) ) ...

since it was a little dark, i had to improve my visual perception by adding some contrast and contours.
    so there i stood in my neighbour's living room, looking around how it was furnished...nice..different from mine... suddenly i heard voices coming from the bedroom and my neighbour and one of her female friends entered the room pretty quickly (giggling, grabbing each others hands) and they almost ran into me...
    the last thing i heard was the friend recognising my presence and a kind of scared yelling...i floated directly back through the walls into my bed and woke up....
    my head was buzzing and i was awake like i've slept for a 100years, although the whole thing only took about 15minutes... i had to relax in order to be able to sleep another hour or two...

i used to do such things years ago but i was never "cought" harrassing my neighbour hahaha...

have you experienced things like that before?
    Girls on Proteges

Acid?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

no substances involved
      Girls on Proteges

Comment

Whatever your on pass it this way!

Comment

no ****..lsd....something man.
          Eat ****.

Comment

Err...I'm confused...you claim to have been sleeping, yet in sleep you aren't alert. It's impossible, because if you are alert you are awake. Now then, it is possible to remember dreams vividly in REM sleep, however when you are in REM sleep you aren't alert nor can move muscles etc.

The only thing that can explain this is a lucid dream in which you know what's going on and can manipulate the dream for your own desire. However that doesn't explain the level of detail you just went into.

So, either you weren't sleeping and you just daydreamed this all, or you just made it up. Or, as others have stated, you're on a hallucinagenic.

I've never really have had a floating dream. I've had falling dreams and driving dreams, walking dreams, etc, but never where I floated where I would normally walk. And definately not through walls.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

So, either you weren't sleeping and you just daydreamed this all, or you just made it up. Or, as others have stated, you're on a hallucinagenic.
              no, i don't do drugs, no alcohol, no daydreaming, nothing made up...

linky
              that'S the stuff i started with back in the days....
              Girls on Proteges

Comment

Ohh no it's one of those religious goofyness ideas. Well this thread was interesting up til now...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

hey it's not my fault those idiots utilise such things for their religious stuff, is it?
                  Girls on Proteges

Comment

This thread and the one about Vulpine otters are teh funnay ass shiat... Made my morning LMAO.....

Yeah, one day when I was 8yrs old I tried to fly off a roof with an umbrella, that's the last time I believed in magic n' ****... hahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                    X