2pac's Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2pac's Alive!

This has been my opinion for the last 7 years,anyway november 15th 2pac the resurection in theaters.Remember the greatest mc ever.

Re: 2pac's Alive!

Originally posted by dodson3
    This has been my opinion for the last 7 years,anyway november 15th 2pac the resurection in theaters.Remember the greatest mc ever.
    i saw the preview for it...and its quite freaky how they portray it...it makes it seem like he IS really alive, and it was SO enticing i might even lower myself to going to see it.....(if i can find my way through the pitch black theater)

but nah, i still think he IS dead....
    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

ok, i dont care how many times they deny it. they CANT HAVE THAT MANY "UNRELEASED" TRACKS. he's alive and well and rolling in the doe!!! biggie is dead tho
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

there was a site i saw a couple months ago that proved he was alive on one of his albums. in the book it shows him wearing a like fubu platinum shirt which wasnt even out when he died then in a song he talks about i think the death of aliya and there were like 20 facts that proved he had to be alive
        i is dumb

Comment

*shrug*

if i pay 7.50 to see the damn movie, his ass better be alive....or there better be some good twist to it...or something.!
          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

coincidence?

a lot of the lyrics in his songs have a lot of coincidences. i mean some of it is just too weird. it makes you think about it. he was a true artist.

late
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

yea you can only buy the unreleased tracks thing for so long. If you count them there have been like 2 double cds and 4 seperate tupac cds released since his death, i understand being addicted to writing but dam thats crazy.

I think i saw that site before it went down and moved and im pretty much convinced that hes alive, but thats just me and my crazyness

Comment

new albums?hmmm...

well his new albums are tracks that have been remastered and some even re-mixed. i've heard most of them already, from underground records in the "makaveli" series... m1, m2, m3, and so on. so most of his "new" music was already out there on the underground. and a couple of tracks hear and there i newly released.
                late
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Re: new albums?hmmm...

Originally posted by 95pro
                  well his new albums are tracks that have been remastered and some even re-mixed. i've heard most of them already, from underground records in the "makaveli" series... m1, m2, m3, and so on. so most of his "new" music was already out there on the underground. and a couple of tracks hear and there i newly released.
                  late
                  so by that u think hes dead?
                  i is dumb

Comment

he's gone. but his music is still with us.lol
                    seriously, he's gone.
                    Almost there

jdm tails... check
                    jdm bumper... check
                    ms lip... check
                    ms grill... check
                    ms sideskirts... check
                    ms rear skirts... check
                    ms spoiler... check
                    ms struts... check

Comment

Please, oh please milk me for even MORE money!!
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

yeah, more money is right.
                        who wins? mom wins. and i think some goes to the now defunct death to-the-rizzo records.
                        and tupac? atleast he helps his family.
                        late
                        Almost there

jdm tails... check
                        jdm bumper... check
                        ms lip... check
                        ms grill... check
                        ms sideskirts... check
                        ms rear skirts... check
                        ms spoiler... check
                        ms struts... check

Comment

i've been skeptical about the topic since the day they said he died, but honestly, i mean, how possible is it that somebody else could sound like him? maybe i don't know ****, but there's got to be some explaination, i don't think ANYBODY could be so prolific in their death.
                          peace

Comment

Working...
                          X