X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First game World series WHITE SOXS win

3 to 5 White Soxs win

I'm for the SOXS all the way.

Just a shame someone else couldn't up-stage the Yank-me's for a second year, but oh wellz. Go Angelz

Comment

White Sox blow, go Cubs

Comment

I am from Chicago and I didn't even know they won
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
          I am from Chicago and I didn't even know they won
          Maybe your 'Spidey-Senses' are on the frits? or quite possibly don't care either which way?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
            Maybe your 'Spidey-Senses' are on the frits? or quite possibly don't care either which way?
            lol...not that much of a baseball fan! See if it was soccer, I'd know the final score before the game even starts
            '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Ehh. I am a Cubs fan surrounded by white sox fans. As much as it pains me I am rooting for the Sox. I can't stand the astros and have way too much family in Houston. If the Cubs play like crap again next year I may switch alliances because the losing is eating away at me. Or better yet give up baseball as a whole. Damn cubs. You know what they say, "Every team has a bad century."

Comment

Complain all you want.. I know that for every year that I've been alive, Philly sports teams seldom reach the pinnacle in their respective sports. But even when they do, they choke up and lose at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                  Ehh. I am a Cubs fan surrounded by white sox fans. As much as it pains me I am rooting for the Sox. I can't stand the astros and have way too much family in Houston. If the Cubs play like crap again next year I may switch alliances because the losing is eating away at me. Or better yet give up baseball as a whole. Damn cubs. You know what they say, "Every team has a bad century."
                  wait, there are white sox fans? I thought that was only when they played the Yankees?

Comment

WHITE SOXS WIN world series 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
                      WHITE SOXS WIN world series 4-0
                      Woot! Everyone's talking about it. I actually watched the last couple of games
                      '91 LX

Comment

I made sure to miss EVERY World Series game on tv !

Comment

Working...
                        X