mike tyson vs buster douglas I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike tyson vs buster douglas I

do any of you watch boxing? i was watching mike tyson's old matches on espn classic, and watching tyson vs douglas I.

tyson knocks buster down in the 8th or 9th round, and the ref counts so damn slow and even stalls. i feel tyson was robbed big time. he should have remained the champ.

buster was down for more than 10 secs.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

yea that was disputed a few times. Tyson wasnt very impressive in that fight. He just couldn't find anyway to get in on Douglas and hit him. Douglas on the other hand found tyson's weakness's and kept picking him apart.
    Eat ****.

Comment

tyson just didn't have that extra edge he usually had. or maybe he didn't think the fight would go 10, maybe only 2 or 3 rounds. i say he felt robbed after that count and from then on, the fight changed momentum.
      i personally feel that mike tyson did win that fight.
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
      X