14 yr old (m) gets w/ 25 yr old (f) teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 yr old (m) gets w/ 25 yr old (f) teacher

What's the world coming to when a 14yr old bangs the 25yr old teacher (and she doesn't look bad)? She def. could have gotten with guys her age no prob too.

Here's an article from comcast news that I thought some of you might find interesting.

14yr old boy gets some

And the teacher doesn't do jail time.

Debra Lafave, 25, will serve three years of house arrest and seven years' probation. She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.
    Fitzgibbons said in July that plea negotiations had broken off because prosecutors insisted on prison time, which he said would be too dangerous for someone as attractive as Lafave.
    Last edited by loganss; 11-22-2005, 07:55 PM. Reason: new title
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Big PIMP!:suckie:
    Joe H
    2000 Chevy Impala
    3400 3.4 Liter V6
    Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
    U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
    Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

How come this never happened when I was in highschool.... grr...

Comment

Yeah, we all know there was that one teacher in highschool that you wouldent mind meeting afterschool for some "extra credit"
        Joe H
        2000 Chevy Impala
        3400 3.4 Liter V6
        Fun Times

Fenderwell Intake w/ K&N Cone,
        U-Bend Delete, Resonator Delete,
        Flowmaster 40, Hi-Flow Cat, Optima Redtop

Comment

Whats buggin' me is nowhere in that news article is SHE a pedophile??? Had it of been a man, PEDO-EXPRESS. Downright hippocritical if you ask me. Never the less, Carlos Mencia commented on this very case. I agree with his perspective.. why the hell, at 14 years old would you get the ambition to rag or let out the fact you boned a teacher to your parents (which was the way this surfaced in the first place.. i believe if this is the same case). Anywho, what a desperate woman..
          Kevin

Comment

I'm almost 28 and i can barely pick up thrash errrrr teachers like that!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

My senior year in HS we used to take our graphic arts teacher out for beers every other week or so. Nobody every ****ed her to my knowledge though.

Comment

tha happened a long time ago.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

same thing happend when i was in highschool, a few years back it was a few kids i knew.. they where in the retarded classes, even tho they wernt they just some of htem kids that dindt try atall , well anyway there was a teacher, that they all ****ed had orgies with and **** haha htey wher elike 15 she was 25 i think.., then she got preg., from one of them . lol

Comment

Man it's gotta suck to be that chicks husband. Even if he's already messing around she made national newspaper headlines. He got owned hard!!
                    ED
                    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

its funny how all of these cases are female teachers ****ing male students.

really, ????

I've yet to see a male teacher ****ing a female student, maybe cases of false accusations of molestation or "improper touching" but that kind of BS happens at every school. In my HS there was a science teacher a lot of the ppl hated so one of the girls claimed he touched her and he was fired.
                      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                      X