X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When in doubt, **** her best friend.. that always works

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
      You guys are all pretty harsh on girls with kids... it's not like he would become the kid's dad just by dating her for a while. All it would probably mean is that you'd have to spend more time at her place while the kid was sleeping at night, and you can only watch movies and talk for so long before you need to find something else to do...
      Well the way I see it, unless you are dating solely to get ass, when you are 20+ years old, you begin to look for a chick that you can commit to. Chicks with kids are typically full of baggage from having a bastard child & all the mental & physical stuff that goes with it. (i'm talking about girls in their early 20's with kids already, if ur 30+ and they have like a 12 year old thats different).

So yes, go with #2 if you are looking for relationship material. If you want to mess with #1, do it for the ass & don't expect anything major out of it. You'll likely find yourself getting into arguements or just getting fed up with her having a kid.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

That's exactly what most of us are saying

Groharlem
        "Chicks with kids are typically full of baggage from having a bastard child & all the mental & physical stuff that goes with it."

"If you want to mess with #1, do it for the ass & don't expect anything major out of it. You'll likely find yourself getting into arguements or just getting fed up with her having a kid."

:suckie:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunset
          Make sure she is not aware of this site b/c she WILL come looking around, especially if she knows your user name. Then she'll probably stumble onto this post!!
          My thoughts exactly, maybe I'm just cautious, but u said that both girls had been on ur computer and that one even drives a pro! post pics and close post!!! haha this kind of **** always comes back to get me....good luck tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
            If you want to mess with #1, do it for the ass & don't expect anything major out of it. You'll likely find yourself getting into arguements or just getting fed up with her having a kid.
            I have to object to that on a moral basis... I still maintain that you don't need to be a father to the kid but if you want nothing to do with the kid at all then get the hell away from her, because it's not fair to date her for the ass simply because she has a kid.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Well im now going with girl number 2!, girl #1 was my first choice by far cause i had a crush on her in high school and we met up now a few years later and she likes me and i like her and i wasitn just in it for the ass i really did like and loved for some reason....also her kid was awesome but for some reason girl #1 hasitn answerd my calls or talks to em on msn anymore so im clueless i know i didint do anything to her so i dunno kinda makes me mad but you have very valid point and it has made me think about it more so thanks everyone who posted!

now i just got home from hanging out with girl #2 and i must say she is rather awesome, she is cool as hell and can joke around with me.....she said what she lieks in a guy and its pretty much me lol........but we sat in her car (Protege 5!) and talked and stuff and we got along great and we are gonna hangout again soon so hopefully and hopefully hit it off

again thanks everyone for your comments and thoughts it has really helped me out!!!!

Comment

awesome...u picked my pick so i feel better about myself haha....just got home from the bars, tons of tail, i love being single again....

Comment

Is the fact that she drives a Mazda seriously a consideration for you?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil
                      awesome...u picked my pick so i feel better about myself haha....just got home from the bars, tons of tail, i love being single again....
                      Seeing as to how girl #1 has backed off he kind of had no other choice. It's good that you got the decision made for you. However, you guys are taking it for granted she wanted a father for her kid. I'm 40 and by now I know women pretty well. You don't want to be a jerk but that same girl that says she doesn't want to be hurt probably just met up with some idiot that looks twice as good as you and whom she knows is just going to bang her and she wants to get laid too. Don't tell me this is only one of the few. Women want the guy that talks romantically but with confidence and not in a shy way. They don't just want to hear "you look pretty today". They want to hear "I love the way you look. You are gorgeous". They want you to have that "I want to get in your pants" look when you say that w/o looking like a pervert or drooling psycho. It's hard to explain. About the kid, that's ok but if you fall in love and get married, you had better watch out. I'm in that situation now. Oh, and the girl saying what she likes in a guy, she may be saying what you want to hear. Girls do that too. My wife told me that before we married and how everything I liked for our marriage she liked too. Now she refuses to go along with everything we had agreed upon pre-wedding. If you ever get married with a woman with a child, treat the child like you're the father but don't adopt her/him legally. If you get divorced you will then have to pay for the kid as if it were yours. I didn't adpot and a future divorce is almost imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                        Is the fact that she drives a Mazda seriously a consideration for you?
                        No just pretty damn cool

Comment

Congradulations!!! I think the right choice was made (by whoever, LOL).

***See how chick #1 got all weird on you, that's probably because of all the excess baggage she's dealing with. (IMHO)

Good luck w/chick #2

Comment

Working...
                          X