Any poker players on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any poker players on here?

I play alot on fulltilt, wondering if anyone else plays?
    Eat ****.

I'm not much for internet poker, kinda slow and your all alone in your house, or at least at your computer. I play with my friends sometimes, usually only for a $20 buy-in. So with 5 or 6 of us, winning is fun.

Comment

Sat nites at my house... 20 dollar buy in. Good stuff... get drunk and play some cards with the guys.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

We have a game about once a month. We do tournament play $20 buy-in. Usually have nearly 20 players, it is just a good opportunity to have some beers and bull**** with each other. Sometimes you even come home with heavier pockets.

Comment

Yeh im with everyone else, im not to big on internet poker.......i must admit when im really bored i will play but mostly never happens. But me and my friends hook up on fridays or saturdays and drink and play poker sometimes for money soemtimes just for fun.....

Comment

I just downloaded it on my cell and I can't stop.

To broke to play for real money, tho.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
            98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

I used to play nickel-dime **** with guys from work a while back, but we stopped. Now I'm annoyed by the whole thing because everyone is an arkasas grab-em wannabe pro. I hate fads.

That game is worthless to play in nickel-dime, so we never bothered. We'd do a lot of follow the bitch, 3/33 or 7/27, piss in the sink, midnight baseball, guts (lot's of fun) etc. Pretty fun times.
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

mmmm wild card games, i love dealers choice nights (follow the bitches is my favorite)...just got wasted and played last night with 5 other friends and won 50 bucks. i consider myself as "playing a lot"...we've been playing at least 3 or 4 times live every week for the past 3 years...i just started playing online about a year ago...

...its probably impossible, but maybe we could reserve a table on yahoo or something - 1st gens vs. everybody else haha i dont know, just an idea

Comment

Working...
                X