....yyeah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....yyeah

Say, when you come in after the weekend and you're not feeling to well......anyone ever say "sounds like someones got a case of the mondays"?
    '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Ive never said it but yes i have heard people say it......

Comment

have u ever seen office space?

Comment

was that in office space?? damn i need to see that movie again

my bro inlaw told em awhile ago that he bought that red stapler on ebay...i have to see it

Comment

what were you sleeping when you saw it?!! lol
          that was one of the biggest lines in the movie!
          that and TPS reports... hehe

i actually didnt like the movie that much

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
            what were you sleeping when you saw it?!! lol
            that was one of the biggest lines in the movie!
            that and TPS reports... hehe

i actually didnt like the movie that much
            Lol i guess so! cause i honestly dont remember that part , do remember the TPS reports though hahaha

and i loved that movie, it was great

Comment

One of my favorite movies......
              "I am a Michael Bolton fan, I celebrate the guys whole collection."
              Office
              Space
              Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Theres actually a special edition out of it and i know because i have it! Ohh and its "a case of the moooooooondays" not just mondays!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

People who say these things need to die! Or, since some people on this forum let their inner pansy express outrage when I say such things, "People who say these things need to re-evaluate their intended life-span and shorten it drastically!"
                  Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                    Theres actually a special edition out of it and i know because i have it! Ohh and its "a case of the moooooooondays" not just mondays!

He doesnt say it like that when he's talking to the neighbor.....which i was quoting
                    '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                      Ive never said it but yes i have heard people say it......
                      You crack me up mazda96.

**** if you said that here i figure you get your ass kicked. Also I am doing the drywall at the new McDonalds. And don't forget friday. Hawaiian t-shirt day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                        Theres actually a special edition out of it and i know because i have it!
                        Yeah I picked it up as well, it's got flare.

Comment

lol whats the diff between the special edition one and the regular one?

Comment

no, man. ****, no. i believe you'd get your ass kicked for that.
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

I had an idea once............................It was a jump ....to........conclusions......mat.........where you had to jump...........to..............a....conclusion.

thats the worst idea i have ever heard...................yes, this is horrible, this idea

Comment

Working...
                              X