No announcement yet.

Asking for moderator suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm around if any help is needed, not that I'm trying to shove my way in or anything, but I feel kind of bad because I'm not a regular donator, so basically anything I can do to help, I'd be more than happy to.

edit: in going over the black spots, I noticed motorsports wasn't being moderated . . . just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
      lol im glad im not the only one that thinks this
      I'd volunteer to mod it if I thought we actually needed one in there. I think I have gone through more stuff when it comes to appearance then all the other 3rd gen guys combined on my last car, but I think you could handle the one or two threads annually that are made there.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
        I'd volunteer to mod it if I thought we actually needed one in there. I think I have gone through more stuff when it comes to appearance then all the other 3rd gen guys combined on my last car, but I think you could handle the one or two threads annually that are made there.
        two is stretching it, one is more like it. lol
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Good choices....

Im very glad that you re-instated Darryl as a mod....I think if any 1 person deserves to be a Supermod, or co-admin or whatever it is Darryl. As he said, his effort alone into the Protege community speaks 1000x what any member could say. He is EXTREMELY knowledgable, has his own Protege online store basically, competes with his car...etc etc etc...the list could go on for days. Ive read over his site probably 50 times and it has helped me immensley. If you need a moderator for Motorsports forum I think he would be best suited as well. Just my opinion!
          Eat ****.

Comment

thank you very much for the kind words Darren

Comment

You deserve it...like I said, youve more than earned your reputation as a Protege guru.
              Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
              X