Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you speak or speed and Bruce will have your ass arested! lol

Comment

I love all 4 of my shurefires however I have a 1 watt LED light that pwns them all.
      www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

I had a 2,000,000 candlepower spotlight... it was useless for working on the car though. Whatever you shined it at (nearby) would be completely whited out... you could feel the heat from a few away... it was like a portable sun
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

10,000,000 fellas... 10 freakin million candle power! Thats the key to the lamp i showed you . But to actually find something so large useful.. **** that. My million candle power light was worthless. I 'could' find a pair of car keys from a half mile away, however, it was truely worthless .
          Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by lscrx
            ... you could feel the heat from a few away... it was like a portable sun
            Hahah! That's funny, "a portable sun"

And here's an example of a portable moon

Happy Motoring!
            02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
            MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
            MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
            Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
            MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
            Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
            Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
            Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
            Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
            Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
            Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
            Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
            Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
              Well, Kevin, I was only trying to shed some new light on a murky subject too many of us take for granted. Now, your 1,000,000 CP, 12 lb behemoth might be a good choice for the rather large, somewhat ungainly vehicle that you drive but for we performance-oriented Protege pilots, lightweight accessories are of paramount importance if we want to maintain a good power to weight ratio. At 4 ounces, the A2 Aviator fills the bill here.

Another factor to consider and mentioned on the website, although I'm reluctant to bring it up here, is the possibility of using some of these illumination implements in a secondary function as a high tech stealth weapon. Consider this scenario: some tool cuts you off. As a proud Protege driver, you naturally respond in kind and the two of you stop and approach each other. However, unbeknownst to him, your Surefire illumination implement, due to its small size, is completely hidden in your pocket so that you appear weaponless. As the tool, lulled into a false sense of security comes within striking distance, you whip out your photon generator, blind him with its intense beam, and as he stands there completely disoriented, you bash him in the head. When that aerospace grade aluminum with the super rugged, military specification, hard anodized finish tube meets his skull, there will be no doubt as to the outcome. Leaving your victim lying in the roadway, you can proudly walk tall back to your car knowing that you have vindicated the honor of all Protege drivers. I'm certainly not advocating violence of any kind but it's nice to know that if it comes to that, your high tech illumination implement will give you the edge. A dual-purpose device.

Finally, you certainly won't be landing a 747 in your backyard but someone else may have to in an emergency. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you could whip out your A2 Aviator and inspect the tail assembly for damage should such an event ever occur? I think so.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Happy Motoring!
              I'd rather have a 6 battery MagLite for my bashing heads incidents. The inertia of a small 4 ounce flashlight isn't going to do any good damage.
              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
              -93 MR2, 129 ES
              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
              X