X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 or 13 ppl

anyone explain it?
    Attached Files
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Fawk that is crazy i sat staring for like 5 minutes and just gave up lol

Comment

Cocaine is a hellava drug.......lol........
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

rofl I know... I killed a good 15 mins here at w0rk trying to figure it out...
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

The guy in the lower left hand corner is the extra.
          1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
          1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
          2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
          1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

12...and the extra guy is the FIRST guy from the right with a black tank-top. took me less than a minute. *i'm turbo charged*
            If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

the bottom left guy is missing half his head after the switch . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                the bottom left guy is missing half his head after the switch . . .
                yup, i was gonna say the same.

Comment

Working...
                X