Legal to buy weed on internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by protegebob
    i've been looking for something like that because i've been wanting to do a "spirit journey" for a while. I tried before with shrooms but that wasn't a pleasant experiance. Had some major drama going on in my life at the time (hence the want for a spirit journey), and only after the trip did i find out you shouldn't do shrooms if you've been haveing emotional problems.
    Quite frankly it freaked me the hell out, and I've tried some much wrose things and never been bothered.
    Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MD323
      legal weed's we ordered.

AFAIK the only legal smokable drugs with actual effects on the market are tobbacco and salvia
      1) there is no "LEGAL WEED"... weed is illegal.. There are in fact legal and illegal ways of obtaining it. "Purchasing" weed is illegal. Now you can pring up Medical Maryjane.. but that there is a LEGAL way of obtaining it. No matter how you look at it. it is still an illegal substance. If yo have a card.. you're only allowed an alloted amount.. If you exceed that, it's illegal.. This site is still doing an Illegal act as it is "distributing an illegal substance"

But i think i would honestly like to try and see what came out of it.. Get a pobox with fake id to cover yor ass. and have the "quickpay" thingy done. you dont give ur real name or anything... and it goes to a mailbox with a fake name... let the post office know you're on vacation and have them hold your mail... pick it up a month or so later. becuase if it was a scam.. you think they wanna wait around forever.. For even more excitment.. pick it up at 2 am!! Have a friend drive you there, stop, you jump out, grab the herb, while the friend is getting the pipe out. you get back.. everything is ready.. light up, puff puff pass.. and be on your ever so merry way!

Btw, i'm proud to say, i've been clean since new years of 2005!

Only becuase i had one of the most amazing stories leading up to it. Hehe..
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

It says "Legal Bud"... it doesn't say what plant the bud is from. Therefore, it could easily be just a weed instead of THE weed. Therefore there could be such a thing as legal weed.

Comment

I looked at the site now that I'm home and I recognize this stuff from a few places. It's perfectly legal and a perfect waste. It makes you light headed. The end.
          Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

Working...
          X