My new car....... 56k=death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new car....... 56k=death

Well, after a horrible week of crap, i worked around it and found ways to make it better. selling se-r stuff and coming up with enough money to buy a new car im happy, ill be happier soon. I paid 800 bucks for it, and its the best 800 i will spend. Its a ST165 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo (GT4). you judge for your self:

looks awesome! only problem, it needs a trailor to move right now, it has a spun rod bearing. oh well though.

Forged Bottom end!
    1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
    2002 Mazda Protege5

Damn!, good find those are rare, looks like it's in really good shape inside and out. I didn't even see any rust. I had an 86 celica where, the bottom of the fenders rusted off, and the floor trunk and doors all coul be seen through. That's got the 3s-gte, I think, nice motor. Have fun rebuilding the motor. Bye the way.........turbo and awd kicks ass.

Comment

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Looks nifty? Is that the fifth gen celica?
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

holy ****! how the hell did you get that for $800???? That car looks like its in great shape!

How many miles does it have? You'll have some FUN with that jointz
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Good find! Wow that shifter need to be shorter. But i like it. Very clean

Comment

looks tight, engine shot dood. and take a pic of the cluster. havent seen a turbo cluster.
            Maroon 1995 Probe SE
            Beige 1994 Protege DX
            Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Whoa! Thats an awesome find...congrats
              Da SR20 Beast

Comment

****, i didnt post an engine pic, i got a few

mmm boooosttt

2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

oh btw, yes the engine is being prepped to be pulled, i have some friends that are gonna help me rebuiild it in the coming month or two... im in no hurry. Its going to get some forged JE pistons and rods that will bump the compression from 8.5:1 to 9:1 or so. also i will be having the head ported and polished, along with the intake manifold,and exhaust manifold. Then, in the head im going to have a set of highlift HKS cams (Exhaust (272 Duration, 9.15m Lift), Intake (272 Duration, 9.2mm Lift)) . Along with all this, i will have a blitz 1.6mm steel headgasket. then turbo side im going to upgrade to the supra of that years CT26, which is slightly larger, and have it rebuilt with a "stage 3+" upgrade which includeds T04e wheels and such in the turbo allowing 25psi efficently.

Sounds like a lot, but its not going to put me back an aweful lot, since im going to be buying over the next few months. That and im only going to run stock boost and such, untill i can get a set of 650cc or so injectors, the stock 440s run out after 250whp for the most part.

Should be an intresting project, though i throughly miss my se-r also, and the p5 is boring to me.
                  2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Wow!! That cars gonna be amonster after all those mods. Good luck and keep us posted.
                    -keith
                    -2002.5 Protege5 --> Classic red
                    -Mods: 17" Exel Mimi's, K&N drop-in
                    -Future Mods: Black painted headlight mod, Tint, Shortened doorlock mod, Black powdercoated Stubby Antena.

Comment

tight, my friend had an alltrac...it was fast as balls til a dif locked / tire blew out spun him and put him upside down next to a tree
                      Last edited by silver03p5; 10-27-2003, 11:26 PM.

Comment

im anxious to find out what its like to drive it, i have no clue until i get it running.

eitherway if i dont like it, i can sell it for a decent profit
                        2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Working...
                        X