• Show
Clear All

This one didn't work so well

I guess bigger isn't always better

btw, that is really my car, so now you know what it looks like

Lmao!
    Eat ****.

Comment

OMG that is scary you better be careful something might be living in there......looks fake...
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

looks like your car was violated . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
          looks like your car was violated . . .

Prison style!!!!1
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Whew good thing you let us know, because i was looking to get this muffler (pic below) but since you have said that bigger isint better i have decided to stick with mine
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
              OMG that is scary you better be careful something might be living in there......looks fake...
              Don't worry, it is

Comment

Is it me... or is this as pointless as rigging an oil drum to the rear of your car for a muffler??

Comment

Originally posted by kevin
                  Is it me... or is this as pointless as rigging an oil drum to the rear of your car for a muffler??
                  its not an oil drum, is an exhauast balast system sheesh!
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                    Whew good thing you let us know, because i was looking to get this muffler (pic below) but since you have said that bigger isint better i have decided to stick with mine
                    haha thats from SCC from a couple years back, i remember that pic

Comment

Working...
                    X