christmas trees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christmas trees

Weird story...we were all blacked out last night and when we got home from the bars (~3 am) we decided to make the sober kid to drive us to dennys for some late-night grand slams...

...we got back to find christmas trees on 3 of the 5 cars in our driveway haha...i took the tree off my car last night but my room mates was still on there this morning, so i snapped a pic....who the hell puts trees on multiple cars at 4 am!?!?!?! drunk people i assume
    Attached Files

thats weird
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

tell me about it

Comment

What the crap......Christmas trees.........sheesh!!
        "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I've heard that's been going around.

Comment

thats awesome, haha... you have to have a different view onthe world to understand something like that i guess.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

haha yeah...we're wondering whats gonna happen tonight...santa? presents?

Comment

YAY presents
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

You're lucky there was snow on the car. Can you imagine all of the scratches/dents from someone plopping a tree on your car?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

by an inept drunk at that.
                    ---prakash

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                      You're lucky there was snow on the car. Can you imagine all of the scratches/dents from someone plopping a tree on your car?
                      yeah it might have done something without snow...the tree only weighs like 25 pounds though, so i doubt it would do too much - i'm just wondering where it came from, because it looks fresh cut and i know for a fact there hasn't been an xmas tree laying around ours or any neighbors houses - i hope we dont get a door knock from an angry neighbor wondering why one of his/her 10 yr. old driveway-lining spruce trees is on our front porch now

i think i know the lesson that can be taken from this story: when you drink, please don't think of the consequenses haha

Comment

Working...
                      X