What is you'r favorite XM station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is you'r favorite XM station?

Which XM channel do you guys listen to most?
    I like 65, the old school rap station. They play alot of public enemy and 2pac.
    I also listen to 101 The Joint Reggae music, as well as FOX NEWS, and sometimes the 80's station. Depending on what's on, I also listen to 66 XL RAW uncut rap. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll listen to some comedy shows as well.
    How about you guys?
    1997 mazda Protege LX -4 12" subs,clarion DVD player,clarion H/U
    1998 fordF-150 -lowered 6" 20in rims,custom flames,roush side exit exhaust...etc.
    1993 Ford Probe GT -New project.
    advertisement car:1993 acura NSX ,widebody kit,lambo orange paint,etc.
    new advertisement car-1991 nissan 300ZX TT

Sirius. j/k

I had XM for a couple of weeks but dropped it because I wasn't satisfied with the quality. It's advertised as being CD (~256kbps mp3) quality when in fact it is closer to 96kbps. I was infuriated that XM would sacrifice quality for quantity, called in and cancelled my subscription.

While I was on it though, I mostly listened to the Boneyard, 20 on 20 or something... I forgot the name of the station, and CNN headline news.

Having no commercials rocks, but the quality pissed me off. It's a shame.

Comment

Since my parents live on the edge of civilization, media is kind of hard to come by. Last Christmas, I bought them an XM satellite radio so they could have some choice in the music they listen to. Since I’m paying the subscription for the radio, I can also stream the feed through my computer. It’s kind of a nice feature but, I have to admit that I seldom listen to it. I don’t think my parents are listening to it either.

There is a choice in bandwidth when I stream the feed. If I choose dial up, the quality sucks, but if I choose the higher bandwidth option, it’s sounds great.
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

the streamed isn't even 160...i think its only 112

Comment

Working...
        X