wow.....im speechless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.....im speechless

Well i was on myspace tonight looking through some people's profiles and i check this girls profile out cause she is from the base and looks cool and all. so i look at her pics and i see a pic of my buddie i knew growing up and above his pic it said R.I.P so it cought me off gaurd so i send her a message asking her what she had that pic of him and why did it say that. She then reply's with i hate to tell you this but on Feb 13th he comitted suicide so he killed himself about a month ago

He was young and killed himself because his dad beat him up bad just about everyday and gave him drugs and stuff and really just ****ed him up. im not sure what the enitire story is but from what she told me he was fed up with his dad and life and just went outside of his friends hosue and shot himself

I knew this kid from elem - jr high we were like brothers and hung out everyday and he lived right next to me as well. and i saw him few months ago driving and his dad just a few weeks ago driving and was going to say something but just coulditn do it. and now learn this

that sucks hardcore. Sorry for your loss.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

That's a terrible and incredibly tragic story. As the father of a dearly-loved 19 year-old boy, stories like this send chills up and down my spine. It's incomprehensible to me how parents can withold their love from and mistreat or brutalize their own children.

I'm very sorry for your tragic loss.
      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Yeah ive always thought his dad was shady, when we were little i always was kinda scared of his dad. I guess the thing that bugs me the most is that me and alot of his childhood friends didint find out about untill last night when i told them and how i found out by randomly going to some girls myspace page.

This kid didint deserve to die, he was to young and died for all the wrong reasons. day before valentiens day too....the girl said he was at his friends hosue and just walked outside and shot himself in the head......im trying to find out as much as i can. and hopefully go pay my respects today.

Just crazy learning that he died, me and my other friend were talking about him just a few weeks ago saying how much fun we had just hanging out and tlakign about what we wanted to do when we grew up and talking about doing cool things but we never did and never will

Comment

Working...
        X