Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now, why would anyone go and do a thing like that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, why would anyone go and do a thing like that?

There are two 87-91 Honda Civics driven by a couple different residents here at my apartment complex. One owner seems a bit shady, has expired tags. Other owner is in the service, has current tags. Both cars are awfully ugly, and both are blue with rust in the sam places. Without a second glance, both seem like the exact same car.
    Well, somebody stole the Army guy's car one Thursday afternoon, to be later found in Campbell with a torn up dash, and NO HEADRESTS!! Steal a car, trash it's interior, and make off with the damn headrests? Now, what the **** did they have to do that for??

Oh, they (kids) got caught, but the headrests are still MIA.

The kids must be in debt, because those headrests are very cheap and easy to find.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

check the shady characters headrest lately?
      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
      -Dean
      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
      Injen CAI - Polished
      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
      DaveB trim rings
      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Welcome to California, that's all I have to say.
        1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5
          check the shady characters headrest lately?
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Reminds me of when a dude at my dorm had the EXACT same truck as me minus rear speakers so one day i go to walk out with my rear window busted out and 2 missing rear speakers......look over at the others guys truck no where to be found (always parked next to me) next time i see him i checked out his truck and low and behold he has rear speakers.

All i gotta say is dont fuk with military police lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
              Reminds me of when a dude at my dorm had the EXACT same truck as me minus rear speakers so one day i go to walk out with my rear window busted out and 2 missing rear speakers......look over at the others guys truck no where to be found (always parked next to me) next time i see him i checked out his truck and low and behold he has rear speakers.

Oh, come on, I wanna hear how the story ends!

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege

Originally posted by Suzuka323
                Oh, come on, I wanna hear how the story ends!
                Yah.. no ****. Spill the beans do0d.
                Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Hahah.

at my dorm its a bunch of security forces guys so most of us are cops the rest do other things so anyways we all knew what happend and that he did it (kinda obvious)

So we stopped him the next day. got him for theft and some other little things from when he jacked my speakers............Also what makes this good is he had drugs in his truck so we got him for that he was dishonerably discharged from the air force and last i heard was still in jail. i mean i just wanted to get him for stealing my **** but oh well lol

Comment

Working...
                  X