Where's the plane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the plane?

i got this email, not sure if it's been seen before.

Subject: Where is the airplane???

CHECK THIS OUT-MAKES YOU WONDER ?
    Where is the airplane???
    Where is the airplane........that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????
    Where are the airplane parts???
    Go to this website and watch this film.........do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

Its all fake, there never was a plane at the pentagon, the plane that crashed in PA was shot down by a F-15 the passengers never took over and crashed the plane..........and the planes that hit the twin towers hit the buildings perfect to set off bombs to make the buildings collapse its all a conspiracy i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ok im j/k but many people do beleive all that.......

Comment

Wow, where the hell is the plane? that **** makes you stop and think of all the bull**** that the U.S. government covers up. They probably have human clones already and just don't mention it. ****in' Curruption

Comment

That's messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by SleptWithURWife
          Wow, where the hell is the plane? that **** makes you stop and think of all the bull**** that the U.S. government covers up. They probably have human clones already and just don't mention it. ****in' Curruption

Send the human clones to Iraq so everyone stops bitching about it........wait then they'll still bitch, but even more.....

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

For all those people who say it sounded like a missle. Do they know what a missle sounds like?

The sound of the jet engines at cruising speed is not all that noisy...
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

my dick flopping down would make a bigger crater then a 757.........just FYI

Comment

LOL good to know Ron.

Comment

I've seen that before, and I would think that a missile before impact would be less noise due to the fact that a missle of the suggested type that hit the Pentagon would not have any thrust before impact and even if it did, it wouldn't make near as much noise as a 747 on approach. The turbulence created by a plane that close to the ground would be mind numbing. Think about why ground crews wear ear protection, the planes are loud on take-off and approach.

If you've ridden in a plane recently, think about how loud the plane is during take-off, how loud it is during flight, and how loud it is during approach. It's quietest during flight, one reason is becuase there's nothing for the engines sound to reverberate off of, but close to the ground, the Pentagon of all things, there's buildings everywhere to bounce the engine noise off of.

I truely think the Pentagon hit was a cover-up for something far worse than an airplane strike. They would need to cover-up a missile strike due to the fact that it shows the entire world that the US is venerable to such an attack.

Food for thought... and I for one am full.

Thanks

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

whoah...interesting eh
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

yikes thats kinda crazy....

the only real part that had me thinking was that video of the actual impact. Thats obviously not a 747. But then again, of all places a missle would strike, wouldnt they go for the white house instead? Makes more sense if your a terrorist
                      Eat ****.

Comment

Has anyone else watched THIS?

I am not one for conspiracy theories... but after this.. I just have to say DAMN.

Too much evidence.

Its about 1 Hour & 20 minutes-- but you need to take the time to watch it!

Comment

bahh..i dunno about all that "evidence" I didnt watch the whole movie, but did they list any credible sources? If I felt the need I could make a whole documentary proving how JFK was never assinated, or that MLK was really a white man, etc etc etc......
                          Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantamx3
                            Has anyone else watched THIS?

I am not one for conspiracy theories... but after this.. I just have to say DAMN.

Too much evidence.

Its about 1 Hour & 20 minutes-- but you need to take the time to watch it!
                            Yes, I've watched both parts, and it's stupid
                            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Liberal conspiracy theories.. at least I can count on SOME people in this world to have a twisted sense of humor .

Comment

Working...
                              X