Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL. Guy with fake IC on E46 getting OWNED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey hey .. now now ... a hooked up FMIC hadss 20-30 Hp... a fake FMIC adss. 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 hp cmon now .... now add Vtec now your hellllllla fast !!!!
    My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo
      Sounds like a spoiled idiot.....

I'm gonna sell my car that my parents bought me and buy a better one, cause they should have bought me what I wanted in the first place. Hope it gets stolen and totaled, then the bastard gets list price :D

THIS is sexy though http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachm...1&d=1145916402
      yeah, that guy is a cousin of a moderator from the civic forum i'm on. they've done a few photoshoots, that car is pure sex. i think he sold it recently.

Comment

too bad money can't always buy class...then again, there are Cash Money Millionaires and Cash Advance Money Millionaires
        hahahahaha

Comment

Wow, those are some beauties!
          I think the roll cage was dumb too.
          In a luxury car? Yeah, the car's are fast, but if I'm gonna roll cage something, it'll be for race applications alone, not friday night poser sessions at the local Starbucks. Plus, with a flossed M3, you know I'm gonna have to have the room to sex it up in the back seat at random and unexpected times with the ladies.
          That said, I am poor.
          I have a slow car.
          But I take damn pride in my ride!
          One one day, I'll be one the bimmer forums too!!

Comment

Working...
          X