Waking up the 98 SE-R Post Swap; Pics & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waking up the 98 SE-R Post Swap; Pics & Video

Well I finally sorted some things out with my newer car... all that can be explained here:

Anyway, its been a while since I have had a change to drive my non-prot car... I took her out on the highway onramps and around Cincinnati for about a half an hour... and I am a little amazed. I guess 500 miles of driving my car like a grandma left me kind needing this... Felt so GOOD!

Glory!

Nice Video of some Onramp Action @ 1am... I've never Chirped in Second Before?

Bringing Her Back Home... Sigh, I couldn't get enough but I had to sleep, I love SR20's

I know you guys aren't as excited as I am, especially since this isn't a protege... but I have missed this car for so long... First Time Cruising by myself... My heart was beating last night... Just simply Bliss... All my worries drifted away for that 30 minutes... I have some other video's but I will spare you guys.

I hope you enjoy them...

Peace,
    Ameen

Miss all you guys...
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

well sorry to hear a member get rid of their pro but if the ser is what you enjoy then i say good luck and see you on the streets of cinci.

looking good buy the way.any plans on a turbo?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

aw damn your in cinci too? dammit, I should see you around...

I recently just did a mandatory swap so I probably will have to wait on a turbo setup...

Goals are to get another DD first, then I can play with this one... he he...

Peace

BTW the prot' went to a fellow member so its all good!
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Working...
      X