• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00b!

well, call me dumb...

There is a nice little note telling me to introduce myself:

Hello GrApHite03,
    Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part Club Protege forums now!
    ...i can't seem to find it anywhere, so its going here. Mods move if needed.

Anyway,

My name is k3v and i'm an alcoholi... i mean a new Mazda owner. I heard that a friend of a friend was giving away a free car, so i went take a look. Turns out to be a 1996 Protege ATX with about 144,000 miles on it. Except for a little bug problem (long story), the car is in pretty good condition. I do have an issue with the studdering and hesitation under load, but i've seen a few threads about it so i'll give it a try.

I'm not new to cars by far, but this is my first mazda and first sub 2.0l motor. Its so small and cute! Anyway, my pride and joy is in my sig. I boosted my 2003 Neon SXT and made some good #'s on stock internals and 10psi. DYNO

Its actually for sale... http://forum.fycracing.com/showthread.php?t=17706 So if your in the New England area, its in MA. I recently moved to Hawaii and miss that neon. $2500 to ship it here, so i 'd rather try to sell it. $7500 firm!!

I also run the website in my link. A forum for all makes and models to congrigate together. Much diversity in that site. Check it out.

well, thats my introduction.

k3v

~2001 Neon ACR - 275whp 289wtq - Rolled & Stripped
    ~1998 Neon - stock 15.8 @ 84mph - SOLD
    ~2003 Neon SXT - 219whp 244wtq - SOLD
    ~1996 Mazda Protege - SOLD junk
    ~2001 Neon SE - Stock (my modding days are over)

welcome!
    make yourself at home, take off your shoes, buy a 1st gen, and call it a day.
    ClubProtege

Comment

lets here the long bug story

Comment

welcome !
        My Toys =D

Comment

Bug Story!!!!!!!
          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

bug story or BAN

Comment

lol
              Attached Files
              Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

holy crap dave! you just slowed my computer down!
                ClubProtege

Comment

holy it doesn't fit on my screen.
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

damn, talking about banning... the smilie is a little excessive. The bug story isn't really long. The damn thing is filled with roaches. Yes, pretty nasty right!! I'm originally from new england where there isn't any bugs. I mean roaches don't bother me really. Now to my wife, they're a different story. I don't want to bring them in my house either.

I killed most of them with a few bug bombs, so the interior and trunk are pretty good. Now if you pop the door sills out, there all in the little holes the door sills pop into. Also in where the hinges for the doors connect to the car. I got some boric acid to care of those little phuckers... wish me luck!

I couldn't pass up a free car though! lol

k3v

~2001 Neon ACR - 275whp 289wtq - Rolled & Stripped
                    ~1998 Neon - stock 15.8 @ 84mph - SOLD
                    ~2003 Neon SXT - 219whp 244wtq - SOLD
                    ~1996 Mazda Protege - SOLD junk
                    ~2001 Neon SE - Stock (my modding days are over)

Comment

Hey I just joined and got the same: Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum. I can't find it too. So a quick hello to all...
                      If Your Not Into Oral Sex, Keep Your Mouth Shut.:suckie:

Comment

hey everyone!!! lots of boose lovers here as well...

if you got a question search 1st, then go to www.protegefaq.com is the search button not help any, and if that not help, then ask in a thread

peace

come join the chat room as well, get to know some people and introduce urself
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by lilMugsy
                          Hey I just joined and got the same: Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum. I can't find it too. So a quick hello to all...

Old thread, but welcome welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X