Linking on Protegeclub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking on Protegeclub

Has anyone seen this before. You can not even type clubprotege anymore on protegeclub.com. I was trying to send someone the link to my for sale thread on my wheels and this is what happened.

http://www.protegeclub.com/forum/sho...threadid=31778

Homos.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Just made my last official post there. Most likely I will be banned.

Comment

Did you see mine? I think Im going to be banned also! o well.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I think we should all take a moment to give our last posts there.

Comment

yeah lets raise some hell.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

hahaha talk about not wanting it to happen lol
              No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Grow the **** up. How old are most of you? If you dont like it dont go there. Why do you have to talk about it all the time.

Comment

I talk about it because I find it funny. I don't go there, the only reason I have been on since clubprotege started was to make sure everyone had a chance to see my for sale thread for my wheels. To answer your question, 18 years old.

Comment

meh. I don't go to protegeclub anymore. I don't hate though, not my style. I know lots of people on this forum have hard feelings towards them so they may just be lashing out. I personally, was greatly inconvenienced by Jason's neglect, but I can't just turn my back on the fact that that forum helped me alot. Yes it's true that the people on that forum who helped me are on this one now, but protegeclub was still the medium. Which is why I only go to this forum. I also appreciate how this forum has less flaming, and that we tend to be more helpful towards each other.

Hooray David and ClubProtege.com!
                    Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by pro5
                      Grow the **** up. How old are most of you? If you dont like it dont go there. Why do you have to talk about it all the time.
                      by the way pro5, your statement puts you at about the same level as anyone else who has shown hostility. Be proud of yourself. Yes, you did show some wisdom there, but your choice of words was not the most appropriate. I do agree with the point you have made, just not the way you made it.
                      Tag Team

Comment

Working...
                      X