No announcement yet.

Jho's at it again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i hate kids from the mean street of suburbia who think they are all hard. pisses me the **** off. how you gonna act like your all hard when you live in a 500k house and mommy and daddy buy you everything yet you gonna act like youve grown up on the streets ****. why would you want to act like that anyways. not that ive forgotten where i come from or nothing but i dont want to be associated with where i came from. i got out. and yet people are tryen to get in i just dont ****ing get it someone explain it to me!!!
    mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Its cool to be all gangsta in the buRbs

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
        shut up rudolfo! GO make out with cosmo
        Ahahahahhahaha!!!!!

And go eat some pork.

Comment

still no comment

sits back and watches quietly

man some one should make a irc channel for us to go to or server and irc
          stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
          X