wtf do i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf do i do

not to whine or anything, but if u know me, u know ive lost a LOT of close friends recently. today i got a call from my friend telling me that another one of my friends had died. it was my girl friends best friend, one of my best friends girl friend, and none of us know what the **** to do. im for serious on edge. my ability to cope was never that good, and this just pushes it. its now an average of a friend every other month. what the **** should i do? i dont know where to start (ps, for those i was talking to earlier...it just ****ing hit me what happened)
    peace
    rob

that really sucks dude.
    i hope that you can cope and get through this. you know that we are all friends here, and we are here for you.

no more dying.....please.
    Jon - 01 Silver ES 2.0 5-speed

Comment

i have pinky sworn jon not to do anything dumb. im just gonna do what i can for my gf, and be strong for her

Comment

yeah i know wut u mean ive "seen" alot of freinds and reletives die. just dont go do anything that could mess ur life up.
        i is dumb

Comment

you gotta stay focused on your goals. always keep going despite all your setbacks.

Comment

How did they die? Suicide? I had people who were friends take their lives. It takes a toll on every one else when they choose that route. All I can say is that it's part of life to try and cope with losses of friends, pets, and family members. Part of growing up that is painful. Some people fold within and it gets others to do things like take more chances to make something positive happen in their life <lives>. Hang in there.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

all car accidents. i spent a lot of time with my friends and gf today. every thing is weird. but itll be ok

Comment

Working...
              X